Nasarawa State University, Keffi
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors
The Nasarawa State university, Keffi invites interested, competent and reputable contractors to make submission for pre – qualification for the following procurements in respect of year 2013 TETFund Entrepreneurship Intervention.
Procurement of various equipment for Bakery, Popcorn and Cream production.
Procurement of various equipment for Fashion Designing and Printing of Manuals.
Procurement of NTM15-Seater Bus.
The contractors are expected to submit documents for the pre-qualification (Technical bid) as enumerated below:
- Compulsory and Mandatory Criteria
a. Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
b. Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years.
c. Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate tor the last three (3) years.
d.Evidence of registration with PENCOM.
- Comprehensive Company Profile indicating technical and administrative staff strength, with academic/professional qualifications and years of experience of key personnel available for the project.
- Evidence of relevant verifiable experience on similar projects in Nigeria over the last five (5) years indicating cost, duration of execution, practical completion certificate as well as reference letters or award letters.
- Evidence of social responsibility in terms of endowment, sports or TETFund contribution.
- Letter of Financial Reference from a reputable Bank and consent to allow for verification with Bankers.
- A declaration or a sworn affidavit indicating the following:
(i) That all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable.
(ii) That none of the Directors has been convicted in any court for any criminal offense including fraud or financial impropriety.
(iii) Whether any officer of Nasarawa State University is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company.
Failure to provide any of 1 (a-d) will automatically disqualify the bidder.
- Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
The Technical bid (Pre-qualification documents) should be sealed and clearly marked in separate envelopes “Pre-qualification for the specific LOT” and the documents are to be delivered to the address below not later than 30th October 2014. Submission of documents shall close at 11:00am same day.
Nasarawa State University,
- The bids are scheduled to be opened during a public opening ceremony on the same date at 12:00noon at the Senate Chamber of Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
- All prospective contractors are invited to the public opening ceremony and also advised to bring along relevant original documents for sighting.
- Please note that only pre-qualified contractors shall be invited to tender.
Alh. Dalhatu O. Mamman, RCEN
Registrar & Secretary to the Council