Bank of Industry
Pre-Qualification of Suppliers of Agro-Processing Machinery and Equipment
Expressions of Interest (EOI)
In pursuit of its mandate of providing long-term financial assistance for Small Scale Industries and in order to ensure that our borrowers procure high quality and efficient equipment for their agro-processing businesses; the Bank of Industry Limited (BOI) hereby invites Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from reputable manufacturers/suppliers of machinery and equipment for the agro-processing along the entire value chain, of the various agricultural products in which Nigeria is richly endowed Such equipment will be employed to process the agricultural products into food products for consumption and semi-finished products as raw materials for industrial users.
The agricultural products include, but are not limited to cassava, oil palm, rice, groundnut, yam, maize, sorghum, fish, livestock, cocoa, shea nut, cashew and plantain.
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2011, 2012 and 2013).
- Clearance Certificate from National Pension Commission as evidence of compliance with the Pensions Reform Act, 2004.
- Evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011, by inclusion of copy of Compliance Certificate from the Industrial Training Fund.
- Audited Account for the past three years (2011, 2012, 2013).
- Profile of the company and its key technical personnel indicating whether company is a manufacturer, assembler or equipment vendor.
- Undertaking that company will provide Warranty for at least two (2) years, Post Delivery Technical Support, Installation, Test-run and Commissioning (including timelines), In-plant Training Services, After Sales Service and Spare Parts Stocking.
- Undertaking to accept payment for machinery and equipment after delivery, installation and successful commissioning.
- Verifiable reference list of customers to whom similar machinery and equipment have been supplied.
- Submission of bank statement for six (6) months evidencing financial capability.
Submission of Documents
Three (3) copies of Expression of Interest must be packaged in sealed envelopes and clearly marked “Expression of Interest for Prequalification as Agro Processing Machinery and Equipment Supplier” on the top right-hand corner and addressed to:
The Managing Director
Bank of Industry Limited
Further enquiries should be directed to Mr. Abdul-Ganiyu O. Mohammed, General Manager (SME), Tel: 01-2771320, email: firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours 8.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday through Friday (except public holidays).
Expressions of Interest must be delivered to Bank of Industry’s Head Office at No. 23 Marina, Lagos not later than 3.00 pm on 8th of September, 2014:
Please note that:
- Only short listed firms will be contacted.
- Late submission shall be rejected.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of BOI to appoint any firm, nor shall it entitle any firm submitting documents to claim any indemnity from BOI.
- BOI reserves the right to take decision on any of the documents received.
Bank of Industry Limited