Private Sector Tenders in Nigeria
Request for Expression of Interest (“EOI”) at Utomapp Limited
tendersnigeria consultant, Lagos, Private sector 0 Comment
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Request for Expression of Interest (“EOI”)
On the sale of equity stake in a growing Technology & Financial Service Company
Utomapp Limited is a Management and Public Policy consultant. We have been retained to facilitate the growth and expansion of a 10 year old Technology and Professional Service company, to build the right capacity to support the emerging private and public sector economy in Nigeria.
Utomapp Limited therefore invites Expression of Interest of (“EOI”) from desirable individuals and companies, both indigenous and foreign based to join us either as:
- Equity investors
- Technical partners
Interested partners are to forward their formal expression of interest application either as equity or technical partner or both to the project manager. Significant equity stake is available for subscription.
Submission of Expression of Interest
Submission of the EOI must not be later than 5p.m. on any working day and not later than 3rd December, 2013 at the address below.
Shortlisted firms will receive additional information to enable them submit a formal bid.
The Project Consultant
6 Balarabe Musa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Email: email@example.com. For further inquiries
Please call: 012702654, 08068006877, 07031689971
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation for Tender; Provision of Products/Services at Save the Children International in Nigeria
- Request for Proposal (RFP); Management and Maintenance Services in a West Africa Focused Petroleum Company located in Lagos
- Expression of Interest for Project Evaluation at Save the Children International, Nigeria
- Call for Expression of Interest for Solar Distributors and Consumer Financiers to Pre-Qualify for the Supply and Financing of Small Solar Energy Systems in Northern States of Nigeria by SolarNigeria Programme (SNP)
- Invitation to Pre-Qualification of Vendors at Voices for Change (V4C)
- Expression of Interest (EOI) in Hospitality Management Services at Jubilee Resort and Leadership Centre, Abuja
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI); Supply of Hotel & Catering Goods & Services at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Invitation for Suppliers in a Newspaper Company based in Abuja
- Invitation for Expression of Interest to State Ministries of Health for the Implementation of Phase 1 of the MTN Foundation Maternal Ward Support Project (MTNF MWSP1) in 6 geopolitical zones of Nigeria
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification; Contractors and Suppliers at Niger Garden City Property Company Limited