Expression of Interest to Provide Medical Health Care Services as HMO at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
Expression of Interest to Provide Medical Health Care Services as HMO
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) saves lives and improves health, especially among the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people, by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. We live our mission to save lives and improve health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
With over 41 years of health program management experience in more than 140 countries. Management Science for Health (MSH) contributes operational expertise and state of the art technical competence to prevention care and treatment programs, capacity building program and strengthening of health systems. MSH collaborates with global, regional, national and local initiatives to advance the management systems that improve and sustain effective developmental programs. MSH is finance by USAID and has been working in Nigeria since 2006 on a variety of Health issues, including HIV/AIDS.
MSH Nigeria is currently searching for a reputable Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) that will provide and manage the health care services for about over 170 staff and their families across Nigeria:
Below are the Selection criteria’s:
- Submission of introduction letter and a comprehensive proposal that state clearly the various plans and coverage
- License to practice as an Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) in Nigeria
- Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria
- Wide geographic spread with a minimum of 20 states of the federation and at least 50% coverage of major hospitals in those states including FCT
- Must have been in the HMO business for at least 5 years with track record in quality service delivery and clients management
- Track record in managing multinational organizations with high client load
- Provide a list of your current clients with their office addresses
Please, be sure to indicate the contact person name, telephone number, and State and local government in which you are operating. All HMOs must currently be registered in Nigeria.
Interested organizations should kindly send their indication of interest by email email@example.com or dropped in the bid box at the reception in a sealed envelope. In either of these options, the mail or envelope should be properly addressed e.g. the subject “Expression of Interest to provide: to Provide Medical Health Care Services as HMO on or before 28th October, 2013.