Tender Opportunity: Intelligent Pigging Service for MPN (NIPEX ID: 0400228) at Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
An ExxonMobil Subsidiary
Operator of the NNPC/MPN Joint Venture
Intelligent Pigging Service for MPN (NIPEX ID:0400228)
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) operator of NNPC/MPN Joint Ventures plans to engage Intalligent Pigging Service for MPN on Its Offshore locations within the NNPC/MPN Joint Venture (JV) acreage for an anticipated contract term of two (2) years with a one (1) year optional renewal period. Contract is expected to commence in the 4th quarter of 2015. Three awards are intended from the tender and the contract ceiling to be split 45: 35 25.
2. Scope of Work
Mobil Producing Nigeria requires the services of qualified and competent contractors to conduct Intelligent Pigging Service of her subsee pipelines within the Joint Ventura Operations field, as part of the inspection program scheduled to run from 2015 up to 2018.
Contractor shall provide Intelligent Pigging Service services for sub-sea pipelines A total of 60 pipelines consisting of thick wall and low pressure pipelines are considered for in-line inspection using conventional (such as High Resolution MFL, UT Intelligent pig tools) for the duration of the contract period It is estimated that about 15-20 subsea pipelines would be Inspected per year
Contractor will also be required to provide mandatory pre-inspection and post inspection services including, but not limited to pre-inspection cleaning, gauging, survey, profiting, pressure data log (PDL), low pressure MFL tool (<200psi), extended geometry tool (XGP), analysis of inspection results, comparison of ILI data for corrosion growth analysis end fitness for service/failure pressure assessment.
In addition, Contractor will provide other related services including provision of temporary pig traps pumping spread and ancillary equipment, maintenance pig design and other consumables
Company requires contractor to provide qualified personnel and equipment for the following pipeline integrity inspection and management services
- Intelligent pigging (conventional and tethered),
- Provision of temporary pig traps where required
- Pig trap services (Including trap door repair, provision of door seal, valve servicing/repair)
- Pipeline gauging and commissioning.
- Pipeline cleaning services (including maintenance pigging, descaling, de-sanding. de- waxing)
- Design. development and supply of specialized cleaning pigs where necessary.
- Pumping services including de-oiling, draining and flushing services.
- Engineering services (including corrosion growth assessments, fitness for service assessments).
- Reporting of pre-survey concerns and findings, surface preparation (logs, assessment and findings), caliper survey results, and pipeline intelligent pigging results/data to POF specification
- Provide fitness for service (FFS) calculations and corrosion growth assessment reports
Equipment required to perform WORK shall include, but not limited to:
- Foam pigs (low/medium/high density)
- Slotted aluminum gauge plates
- Solid bodied pigs (cup /bidi) with pencil brushes (if required)
- Dascaling and de-waxing pigs if required
- Pig trackers with transponders
- Pimping equipment (if required)
- Conventional High Res MFL toots
- Transverse High Res MFL tools
- Conventional UT tools
- Circumferential Crack Detection tools (e g EMAT technology)
- Mechanical Caliper toots
- Resolution / Advanced Geometry tools
- Shallow internal Corrosion loots
- Pipeline Data Logger tools
- Extended Geometry Inspection tools
- Low Pressure Inspection tools
- Dual diameter capability for specific lines
- Tethered tools (1) UT / self-propelled, and (2) UT/tractor Would consider MFL tools as well
- Leak Detection Tools (e.g. SmartBall)
- High wall thicknees lines (e.g. HP gas and FWS lines)
- Short clearing and inspection tools capable of launching and receiving from existing traps
- Short cleaning and inspection tools capable of launching and receiving from ITAG valves
- 1, 5D band radius capable tools
- Hoses fittings and other ancillary equipment for pumping equipment
- Temporary pig launchers and receivers if required
- Pg trapdoor
- Pig trap door repair kit and seals
- Valve repair Kit and seal system.
- Mandatory Requirements
a. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 30702: Pipeline Flushing, External/ Internal Inspection, Pigging Group (offshore category) in NipeX Joint Qualification Scheme (NJQS) database. All successfully prequalified suppliers in this category will receive invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
b. To determine if you are prequalified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log-in datails, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, check my supplier status and then click Supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business contact NipeX office at 30 Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update
d. To initiate the JQS pro-qualification process access www.nipexng.com to download an application form make necessary payments and contact NipeX offers for further action.
e. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
- Nigerian Content
Company is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2010.
As from the commencement of this Act the minimum Nigerian Content in any project service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry shall be consistent with the level set in the Schedule to the Act and any other targets as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
MPNU requires their Contractors to comply with the Art its attached Schedule and any applicable regulation developed by the NCDMB.
Nigerian Content (NC) in the Nigerian oil and gas industry is defined as:
The quantum of composite value added to or created in the Nigerian economy by a systematic development of capacity and capabilities through the deliberate utilization of Nigerian human, material resources and services m the Nigerian oil and gas industry.”
“Nigerian company” is a company registered in Nigeria in accordance with the provisions of Companies and Allied Matters Act with not less than 51% equity shares by Nigerians.
Tenderers shall consider Nigerian content as an important element of their overall project development and management philosophy for protect execution
As part of their submissions, Tenderers shall:
(a) Provide a description of Its committed infrastructure (asset equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, workshop assembly area repair and maintenance, testing, laboratory, etc ) In Nigeria (offices, equipment etc ) to support this contract evidence that a minimum of 50% of all equipment deployed to work by multinational and international companies are owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
(b) Demonstrate that its entity is a Nigerian registered company, defined as a company registered in Nigeria in accordance with the provision of Company and Ailed Matters Act. Provide details of its Ownership Structure Submit certified true copies of CAC form (C02 and C07) Including Memorandum and Article of Association. For Nigerian company in alliance with a foreign company or multinational, submit evidence of binding agreement of the alliance duly signed by the CEO’s of both parties.
(c) Submit a plan on how it intends to give first consideration to goods and services provided from within Nigeria, to meet 85% manhours/rates NC target in line with the requirements of the Act.
(d) Demonstrate key Management positions that are Nigerian Nationals and the percentage of the Company total workforce (direct and in-direct employees) that are Nigerians
(e) Submit a plan on how it intends to provide Human Capacity Development and Personnel T raining
(f) Provide evidence of application for Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (in reaped of any components, spares, equipment, systems and packages to be used on the project
Tenderer’s failure to comply with the NOGICD Act or demonstrate commitment to Nigerian Content development will result in Tenderer’s disqualification
- Close Date
Only tenderers who are registered (and active) with N JOS Product/service category – 30702 Pipeline Flushing, External / internal Inspection, Pigging Group (offshore category) of NJQS as at 4.00pm., on Thursday 10th September, 2014 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical bids
- Full tendering procedure will be provided only to contractors that have been successfully prequalified in NJQS
B. This advertisement shall neither be construed as an Invitation to Tender (ITT) nor acommitment on the part of MPN to award a contract to any supplier and/or associated companies sub-contractors or agents
C. This advertisement shall not entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from MPN and/or its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified m NJQS
D. All costs incurred m registering end prequalifying for this and other product/service categories in NJQS shell be borne solely by suppliers
E. MPN shall communicate only with the authorized/responsible personnel of prequalified companies and not through unauthorized individuals or agents
Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipexng.com for this Advert and other information in the event of technical problems using the NipeX website, please contact the NipeX helpdesk for access support (email@example.com Phone: 01- 7644294 -6 ; 01- 7907746). It is also possible to contact the NipeX Operations Department deadly
Mobil House Lekki Expressway, Victoria Island, P.M.B 12054, Lagos.