Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Invitation to Bid
Bauchi state is again a beneficiary of the second phase of the PFID/UNICEF supported Sanitation, Hygiene and Water in Nigeria (SHAWN) Project.
The second phase of the project aims at expanding and consolidating the gains of the first phase, which resulted in improved access to safe means of excreta disposal, adoption of key safe hygiene practices, and ensured that people consume safe water year round in all the communities of the selected Project LGAs in Bauchi State.
Consequently, UNICEF D – Field office has approved for Bauchi State Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency (Bauchi RUWASSA) to conduct the procurement of 100 hand pump fitted boreholes, divided into 10 lots of 10 boreholes each: to be provided in Toro and Shira LGAs of the state.
Accordingly, interested drilling contractors are invited to obtain bid document from the Office of the General Manager; Bauchi State Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency (RUWASSA), BSADP HQTRS, Dass Road, Bauchi, Bauchi State of Nigeria, at a non-refundable fee of ten thousand naira (N10,000,00) per lot.
Completed bids are to be submitted in sealed envelopes to the office of the General Manager, Bauchi State RUWASSA, within two weeks of this advertisement. Subsequently, bids opening and evaluation will be facilitated and monitored by DFID/UNICEF to ensure strict compliance with the Procurement Act.
It should however be noted that this advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment to award any or all of the proposed works,
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Invitation for Tender; Provision of Products/Services at Save the Children International in Nigeria
- Invitation to Bid; Supply of Medical/Hospital Equipment at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Expression of Interest (EOI); Invitation for Outdoor Advertising Services at Society for Family Health (SFH), Nigeria
- Request for Proposal at Family Health International (FHI 360)
- Request for Quotes (RFQ) at Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3)
- Invitation for Technical and Commercial Tenders: Supply of Oil Spill Response Equipment at Clean Nigeria Associates Limited/Gte (CNA)
- Expression of Interest for Project Evaluation at Save the Children International, Nigeria
- Request for Proposals (RFP) at TSHIP (Targeted States High Impact Projects)
- FINAL EXTENSION NOTICE; Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for the Construction of Teacher’s Housing Project