Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Embassy of the United States Nigeria
U.S. Embassy Abuja – Solicitation for Waste Disposal Contract
This requirement is for providing of waste (liquid and solid) disposal services to the U.S. Embassy Abuja, Nigeria. The anticipated performance is for a base period of twelve months and four one-year periods at the option of the Government. All responsible sources may submit an offer, which will be considered. The solicitation has been issued via FedBizOpps during the month of September, 2014.
For complete details regarding this requirement, go to www.FedBizOpps.Gov , insert the solicitation number (SNI014-14-R-0010) into the “Keyword/Solicitation #” box and click on the “Search” button below this information. You will need to check this website periodically for updates. For enquiries, please you may contact the Contracting Officer at Abujaprocurement@state.gov .
The site visit will be held on October 15, 2014 at 10am (local time) beginning from the Embassy, located at Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, Abuja. Prospective offerors/quoters should submit the names of their representatives (not more than two per company) to Abujaprocurement@state.gov no later than 12 noon of October 14, 2014 to process entry to the compounds.
Proposals are due by 4.00 pm (Local Time) October 29,2014.
Related Posts via Categories
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI); Pre-qualification of Operators and Developers of the Enterprise Zones-Parks for Heavy Goods Vehicles and associated Freight Logistics Hubs in Kaduna State
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Extension of deadline for Expression of Interest for Solar Distributors and Consumer Financiers to Pre-Qualify for the Supply and Financing of Small Solar Energy Systems in Northern States of Nigeria
- Public Display Exercise on the Draft Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Report on the Proposed Industrial Complex Project at JAMATA, Along Lokoja-Abuja Road, Lokoja Local Government Area, Kogi State by Unicane Industries Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Establishment of an Operations Base at Abuloma in Port Harcourt Local Government Area, Rivers State
- Expression of Interest for Embedded Power Generation Project at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) for the Engagement of SIFMIS Consultant at Osun State and Local Governance Project (SLOGOR)
- Expression of Interest; Consultancy Services on State Integrated Financial Management Information System (SIFMIS) Pre-Implementation Training at Ondo State Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project