Request for Express of Interest (EoI) for the Engagement of Consultants at Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)
Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission
Adamawa Plaza Plot 1099 First Avenue Off Shehu Shagari Way,
Central Business District, PMB 136, Garki, Abuja
Request for Express of Interest (EoI) for the Engagement of Consultants
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) wishes to invite interested, reputable and qualified firms to express interest for the provision of services for the following consultancy assignments under its 2014 fiscal year.
|1||ICT Infrastructure for Eight (8) Forum Offices||Design and implement a robust ICT Infrastructure for its Forum Offices.|
|2||Consultancy services for Consumer Satisfaction Survey||Establish a measure for the performance of the DISCOs and managing the consumer experience of services being rendered.|
|3||Regulatory Impact Analysis (RIA)||Assess the legal and documentary basis for the need of an RIA framework in NERC and promote the use of RIA by other stakeholders.|
|4||Consultancy for Survey of Unelectrified Communities in Nigeria||Review existing National and Rural access information from multiple sources including census report and other indicators l relevant to this assignment.|
|5||Consultancy for the Development of Regulatory Framework to Promote Rural Electrification||To develop a framework for workable and efficient system of economic and technical regulation that will promote rural electrification.|
|6||Consultancy for Stakeholders Management||To create an enabling regulatory environment for the Power sector participants.|
|7||Consultancy for Security Services||To provide security services for the corporate Head office building.|
|8||Consultancy for safety audit||To provide safety audit of the corporate head office building of the Commission.|
Eligibility Criteria for the EOI:
Interested and reputable service providers are hereby invited to submit the EOI documents in writing for relevant area of interest as stated under each lot above. The submission shall include the following:
- Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Three (3) years (2011 – 2013) Current Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration including TIN No.
- Evidence of Pension Compliance Certificate.
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training fund (ITF) Act, 2011.
- Evidence of Three years Audited Accounts (2011-2013) prepared by a chartered accounting firm.
- Detailed company profile, including evidence of technical competence, duly signed curriculum vitae of professional staff proposed For the assignments, academic and professional certification, proof of registration of key personnel with relevant professional bodies, as well as name and e-mail address of contact person.
Submission of EOI Documents
Three (3) bound copies (one original and two copies) of the EOI documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope, clearly marked on the top left hand side of the envelope “Expression of Interest (EOI) for Lot……(state the Lot no. and description of the assignment)”.
The EOI documents should be arranged in the order listed above and paginated before submission. Failure to comply with this requirement, the submission may be rejected.
The EOI documents must be submitted to the Secretariat Unit of the Commission located on 2nd floor Room 203 not later than 12:00 noon on Thursday 23rd October, 2014 and addressed to the following:
Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission,
Adamawa Plaza, Plot 1099, First Avenue Central Business District, Abuja.
- Late submissions shall be rejected
- This advertisement is published for information purposes and should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Commission to award a contract.
- The Commission will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by any interested party in connection with any response to an inquiry nor shall it entitle any party submitting documents to claim any indemnity from the Commission.
- The Commission is not bound to shortlist any firm and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereof.
- An affidavit should be submitted with EOIs affirming that all information and documents submitted are true and correct and that no officer of the Commission is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the firm.
- Only the short-listed firms will be contacted in writing to issue an Request for Proposals (RFP).
All enquiries should be directed to:
Head Procurement Unit
Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission,
1st Floor, Room 112, Adamawa Plaza, Plot 1099 First Avenue,
Off Shehu Shagari Way, Central Business District,
P.M.B 136 Garki, Abuja.
Tel: 09-4621409, 08035892323