Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
Addendum to Advertisement
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) wishes to draw the attention of the general public to its advertisement in the Daily Trust, the Guardian, This day newspapers and the Federal Tenders journal of Monday, August 25,2014, inviting reputable companies with good track record of performance and experience to tender for the following projects:
- Supply and Installation of Two (2) Direct Expansion Air Conditioning units and One (1) Air Handler at the Corporation ‘s Head Office, Abuja.
- Replacement of Existing and Obsolete Roof Top Air Conditioners with New Roof Top Air conditioning system at the Corporation’s Head Office, Abuja
The closing date and time for submission of the bids for both projects has been shifted from Monday 6th October, 2014 to Wednesday 8th October, 2014 at 11.00am in view of the up-coming Eid-El Kabir public holiday. Consequently, opening of both tenders would be on 8th October, 2014 at 11.00am immediately after closing.
The venue of the tender opening is the Corporation’s Visitors waiting room, Ground Floor, NDIC Head Office Building, Abuja.
All interested companies and organizations to note please.
All inconveniences caused by the above changes are highly regretted.
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi