Federal Government Tenders in Nigeria
Re-invitation (Addendum) at FCT Secondary Education Board
tendersnigeria Abuja, Federal Government 0 Comment
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
FCT Secondary Education Board
Orlu Street, PMB 151, Area 3, Garki – Abuja
An invitation for Pre-qualification/Tender was advertised in the Federal Tenders Journal, People’s Daily and Thisday Newspapers of 23rd September, 2013. Subsequently, the dates for the closing of submission and opening of bids were adjusted and other omitted details are hereby added.
The following details are for your information:
a. Bidders are to submit as part of the General Requirements:
i. Company Profile with full address, Phone Number & e-mail address; and
ii. Sworn affidavit in line with section 16, sub-section (e-f) of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
b. Submission of Tender Documents shall close on Monday 4th November, 2013 at 12:00 noon and all information for Pre-qualification and Invitation to Tender shall be publicly opened immediately in the Board Room, FCT Secondary Education Board, Area 3, Garki -Abuja in the presence of bidders and the general public. All professional bodies and NGO’s are invited to witness the public opening exercise accordingly.
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi