Nigerian Ports Authority
26/28, Marina Lagos
Public Notice NO: 3860
Invitation to Tender for the Supply of Personal Protective Equipment
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites interested and competent firms with relevant experience to tender for the supply of personal protective equipment for the following departments:
|Lot 1||Safety Department|
|Lot 2||Environment Department|
|Lot 3||Fire service Department|
|Lot 4||Dockyard Department|
|Lot 5||Harbours Department|
|Lot 6||Security Department|
Note that Bidders are not allowed to bid for more than One (1) Lot.
2.0. SCOPE OF SERVICE
The scope shall be as detailed in the Standard Bidding Document:
3.0. Invitation To Tender Requirements
Interested companies should submit three (3) Hard Copies (One original & two duplicate Copies) and a Soft Copy (In MS Word/Excel/PDF) of the bid documents. The Hard copies must be bound, duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Memorandum and Article of Association.
- VAT Registration Certificate
- TAX Clearance Certificate for 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Pension Commission (PENCOM) Compliance Certificate where applicable
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Certificate where applicable
- Evidence of current registration with Financial Reporting Council (FRC) where applicable
- Firm’s/partnership and personnel’s registration with appropriate professional bodies where applicable
- Verifiable proofs of Company Technical and Professional ability to execute the service
- Evidence of similar services executed in the past including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
- Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel.
- All relevant information concerning contacts, addresses, telephones, fax and e-mail address of company or representative(s)
- For Joint Venture (JV), Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) or Agency Certificate should be provided where applicable
- Bids must be in English language, in clear Hard & Soft Copies and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
4.0 Submission of Tender Documents
The Bid documents are to be submitted in Three (3) bound Hard Copies, paginated and arranged with dividers as indicated above and a Soft Copy with the technical and financial proposals packaged in separate envelopes and submitted in a bigger envelope and addressed to the “The Secretary to the Tenders Board, Nigerian Ports Authority and clearly marked “Invitation to Tender for the Supply of Personal Protective Equipment” specifying Lot No, and Public Notice No 3860- and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the ground floor, Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 11.00 am on6th October 2014.
All received bid documents will be opened immediately at the Conference room, 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager, Procurement, room 029 ground floor, as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail: email@example.com.
- This invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any responding firm for award of Contract. Acceptance of any wrongly placed tenders would not be entertained.
- All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Late submission will not be entertained and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Nigerian Ports Authority