Invitation to Tender for the Supply and Installation of Furniture for Head Office Abuja, Lagos Office and Zonal Offices at Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
Plot 447 / 448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.ndic.org.ng
Invitation to Tender for the Supply and Installation of Furniture for Head Office Abuja, Lagos Office and Zonal Offices
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) wishes to invite reputable furniture companies with good track record of performance and experience to bid for the supply and Installation of Furniture for its Head Office, Lagos Office and Zonal Offices.
Scope of Work
LOT-1. Supply and installation of furniture items for Head Office, Abuja.
LOT- 2. Supply and installation of furniture items for Lagos Office.
LOT- 3. Supply and installation of furniture items for Zonal Offices.
Interested companies should obtain the tender document from the Administration Department, 2nd Floor, NDIC Headquarters, Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja upon payment of the tender fee of N 10,000.00 in Bank Draft made payable to the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, Abuja.
Conditions for Eligibility
All bids must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
- The current 3 years Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company (2010-2012).
- The Company’s audited accounts for the last three years (2010-2012).
- Evidence of Financial capacity or bank support to undertake the project.
- Evidence of having successfully carried out similar works.
- Company profile showing evidence of availability of requisite and appropriate staff/skill for the job.
- Evidence of an existing furniture factory and ability to undertake after sale services.
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittance to relevant authorities.
- Valid certificate of compliance with Pension Act; issued by the National Pension Commission (Pencom).
- Evidence of compliance with ITF Act; including proof of remittance.
- Sworn affidavit to indicate that the company is not in receivership and none of its directors were ever convicted of fraudulent activity.
Submission of Tender Documents
Five (5) bound copies of the Technical1 and ‘Financial’ tender documents must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” both put in a third (3rd) envelope sealed and marked “TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL TENDER FOR SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF FURNITURE” indicating the appropriate LOT and addressed to:
Director of Administration,
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC),
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
The closing date for submission is Monday 6th January, 2014 by 2:00 p.m. The tender is to be dropped in the tender box on the ground floor, reception in the Head Office. Companies dropping tenders are expected to sign the tender register on the 2nd floor, Admin Department, before dropping the tenders. Submission of tender by post or courier will not be acceptable, and any tender received at the designated location after the specified time and date shall be considered late and non-responsive.
Opening of the Tenders
Opening of tenders will be on Monday 6th January, 2014 by 2:00 p.m. All bidders and other interested members of the public are invited to witness the opening.
i) Failure to satisfactorily fulfill the conditions as requested above will result to invalidation of such tender,
ii) NDIC reserves the right to verify the authenticity of claim(s) made by the tendering parties
iii) NDIC reserves the right to reject any submission based on unverifiable information
iv) Tender for item should be in accordance with detailed description in the bid document
v) Prospective bidders are strongly advised to inspect samples and confirm specification at the Corporate Head Office1 Abuja.