Invitation to Tender for Procurement of Vehicles and Equipment for Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Abuja
Invitation for Bids
Federal Roads Development Project (FRDP)
Credit Number Ida 44150
Procurement of Vehicles and Equipment for FRSC
- This invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for the Federal Roads Development Project (FRDP) that
appeared in Development Business dated 11 March 2005
- The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) in the sum of USD 330
million towards the Federal Roads Development Project (FRDP). It is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to
eligible payments under the contract for the Procurement of Vehicles
- The Road Sector Development Team (RSDT) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Procurement of Vehicles and Equipment for the supply of under listed item:
|Lot||Description||Quantity (Unit)||Location||Delivery Period||Bid Security Nigerian Naira|
|1||Single Carrier Ambulances||11||FRSC Hqtr, Abuja, Nigeria||180 days||2,000,000.00|
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loam and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the. Office of the Unit Manager, Road Sector Development Team (RSDT) at the address below on working days from 10:00am. to 5:00 pm.
- Qualifications requirements include:
(a) Financial Capability
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s); The audited accounts for the last three years 2011,2012 and 2013 shall be submitted to demonstrate the current soundness of the bidder’s financial position.
(b) Experience and Technical Capacity
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirement(s):
(i) A minimum of five years overall experience in the supply of goods and related services.
(ii) A minimum of three years of specific experience in the supply of Similar goods and related services
(iii) The minimum supply value of goods under a single contract in the Last three years in: NGN 75 million
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of =N= 15,000 (Fifteen thousand Naira) only. The method of payment will bank draft in favour of “Federal Roads Development Project’. Bidding Documents will be available from September 24, 2014.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12noon on October 22, 2014. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids
will be rejected, Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend in person or on-line at the address
below at 12.30pm on October 22nd 2014, All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as indicated in the Table in column 5 above
- The address referred to above is:
Road Sector Development Team (RSDT)
6 Niagara Close, off Erie Crescent, off Nile Street,
Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria.
Attn: Unit Manager, Engr. Ishaq Mohammed
Tel: +234 -92910377