Federal Government College, Wukari
Invitation to Tender for 2014 Capital Projects
Federal Government College, Wukari Taraba State intends to carry out procurement of works and services under the 2014 Budget appropriation in compliance with the requirement of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
Lot 1: Renovation of Dinning Hall/Kitchen
Lot 2: Control of Erosion in the College
Lot 3: Renovation of two (2) Hostel Blocks
Lot 4: Construction of Perimeter Wall Fence
Lot 5: Renovation of two (2) Classroom Blocks
Lot 6: Renovation of Administrative Block.
All Tenders must be accompanied with the following documents:
- Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of Professional and Technical Qualifications as shown in the Company Profile with detail of Staff.
- Evidence of previous similar jobs executed with evidence of Award Letters and completion Certificates.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance for the past three (3) years
- Evidence of PENCOM registration/compliance (certificate)
- Evidence of Value Added Tax (VAT) registration (certificate)
- Evidence of Registration with Federal Ministry of Works.
Evidence of financial capability and banking support.
- Evidence of Audited Accounts for the past three (3) years.
- Evidence of Registration with Industrial Trust Fund (ITF)
- Registration the Bursar of the College including memorandum and Article of form C02 and C07 (where applicable).
1. Each Tenderer will pay a non-refundable deposit of Twenty thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only in Bank Draft, payable to the Principal, Federal Government College, Wukari at the Bursary Department.
- All Tenders are to be submitted in sealed envelopes and clearly marked on it, the title/name of Lot/Job applied for and addressed to the Secretary, Tenders’ Board, Federal Government College, Wukari, Taraba State.
- Tenders’ Board will not be bound to accept the lowest of the tenders.
- Each LOT shall be bided for separately.
- Observers are welcome to the Bid Opening Venue.
- Tender document are available in the College.
The tender Documents should be deposited in the Tenders’ Box at the Principal’s Office not later than 29th October 2014 at exactly 12:00noon.
Opening of Documents/Bid submitted will take place on 29th October 2014 by 1:00p.m on the school compound.
Federal Government College Wukari