Nigerian Film Corporation
NO. 218T Liberty Dam Road Jos, Plateau State
Invitation to Tender
The Nigerian Film Corporation, a Parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Information with Headquarters in Jos, Plateau State intends to undertake the procurement of the following projects approved under the 2013 Capital Budget; and hereby invites interested Competent and Reputable Contractors with relevant experience for the execution of the following projects:
Lot 1: Supply of Buses for Monitoring and Enforcement.
Lot 2: Supply of 50 KVA and 20 KVA Generators for 6 Zonal Offices
Scope of Work:
The comprehensive detail of work for the project shall be provided in the bidding document to be issued to the Bidders.
All prospective bidders are required to submit the following documents:
- Name of company, registered address, name and telephone number of Chief Executive, email address of company and contact telephone numbers;
- Certificate of Incorporation/registration with CAC including particulars of Directors
- Evidence of certification or exemption from PENCOM in accordance with the PENCOM Act 2004 including evidence of remittances of employees’ pension contribution;
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011
- Evidence of Technical capability for the works, goods or services to be provided
- Tax clearance certificate for 2012, 2011 and 2010 with TEN numbers at FIRS or State Government State Tax Office as applicable;
- Company audited accounts for 2012, 2011, and 2010
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittance
- Verifiable list of similar job successfully executed in Nigeria in the past 3 years including letters of award, completion certificates and payments. Please provide the names, address, telephones and email address of clients for verification as failure to do so may lead to disqualification
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project
- Company profile and technical/ professional qualifications of key personnel
- A sworn affidavit that none of the Director has been convicted in any court of law of any criminal offence
- A sworn affidavit that all information submitted by way of documents are correct and verifiable by the Organisation
Collection of Tender Document:
Interested Suppliers are expected to collect bid document containing detailed specification for the jobs from the Procurement Unit of the Corporation at 1st Floor, NFC Headquarters, Jos Plateau State on payment of Non-refundable processing fee of N20, 000.00 per project to the Finance and Accounts Department of the Corporation as from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. daily commencing date of publication to 9th December, 2013 (excluding Saturdays and Sundays).
Submission of Tenders and Closing Dates:
Interested contractors, suppliers and consultants must submit one original and two copies of the document duly signed and enclosed in a sealed envelope indicating the lot number at the top right hand corner of the envelop and addressed
Completed tender bid documents should be submitted by hand in hard copy, in one sealed envelope, clearly marked with the title of the project boldly written at the right hand corner not later than 12.00 noon on or before 9th December, 2013, and addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Nigerian Film Corporation,
No. 218T Liberty Dam Road, Jos,
Attention: HOU (Procurement)
Tenders shall be dropped in the Tender Box in the Office of the Managing Director and bids received shall be opened publicly in the Corporation’s Board Room immediately after the closing of the bids on the 9th December, 2013 at 12.00 noon.
Representatives of all the responding companies are requested to be present. Please note that late bids shall not be accepted and the Corporation is not bound to award any contract to the lowest bidder.
The Nigerian Film Corporation reserves the right to reject any document it considers doubtful and will not enter into any litigation in respect of this advertisement.
Interested applicants may obtain further information at the address above from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm Monday through Friday (except public holidays). Applicants may also contact:
Head of Procurement,
Tel No. 08057032500
Nigerian Film Corporation, Jos.