Invitation to Pre-Qualification For Year 2013 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (Tetfund) Special Intervention Projects at Yaba College of Technology, Lagos
Yaba College of Technology
P.M.B. 2011, Yaba, Lagos
Invitation to Pre-Qualification For Year 2013 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (Tetfund) Special Intervention Projects
Applications are hereby invited from reputable and Interested Companies with relevant experience and good track record for pre-qualification to tender for the under listed projects.
1.0 Profile of Projects
(1) Procurement, Installation, and Commissioning of Analytical Laboratory Equipment
(2) Procurement, Installation, and Commissioning of Science Equipment
(3) Procurement, Installation, and Commissioning of Engineering Equipment
(4) Procurement of Food Processing and Engineering Furniture, Set of Furniture for Central Laboratory
(5) Procurement of 60 Seated Buses
2.0 Profile of Projects
The following will pre-qualify Companies to tender:
- Proven capability, relevant experience and good track record.
- Provision of Company profile and organizational structure, including names, resumes, and telephone numbers of key personnel
- Provision of Verifiable list of previous similar works successfully executed within the last three years with names of client evidence of award and practical completion.
- Evidence of Incorporation of company by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three (3) years.
- Equipment and Technology capacity – Evidence of contact with manufacturers (if any)
- VAT Registration and evidence of past VAT remittances
- Experience / Technical qualification of key personnel with copies of certificates
- Audited Annual Financial Report of the company for the last three (3) years
- Evidence of financial strength, credit worthiness/ Bank reference and readiness to instruct bankers to supply financial information on the company as may be required
- Evidence of community and social responsibility (if any)
- Evidcnce of compliance with the provision of the Pension Reform Act, 2004.
- Evidence of compliance with industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act, 2011 as applicable
- A sworn affidavit indicating that documents submitted are genuine and verifiable
- A sworn affidavit that none of the Directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence, including fraud or financial impropriety.
- Bidder should include in their bid, a sworn affidavit indicating that no officer of Yaba College of Technology is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company
3.0 Submission of Pre-Qualification Document
Bound pre-qualification documents in wax-sealed with envelope marked “Pre-qualification as Contactor for the (name of project)” at the top left hand corner should be hand-delivered not later than 1:00 pm on Tuesday, October 7, 2014 to the address below:
Yaba College of Technology,
4.0 Opening of Pre-qualification Documents
Pre-qualification envelopes will be opened at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 7, 2014, and representative of companies that submitted bids are hereby invited to witness the opening.
5.0 Notification of Pre-Qualified Tenders
Pre-qualified contractors will be contacted and they will be invited to tender accordingly
6.0 Collection of Tender
Pre-qualified contractors should note that they will be required to pay a non-refundable tender processing fee of Ten Thousand Naira only (N10,000.00) for each of the project.
Tender documents will be available for collection at the Physical Planning Unit, of the College on presentation of evidence of payment of the processing fee.
- a) That by the submission of pre-qualification documents, Yaba College of Technology is neither committed nor obliged to award any contract to any contractors/supplier or its agent.
- b) That this advertisement for invitation to pre-qualification shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of College, nor shall entitle any contractor/supplier to make any claim: whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from Yaba College of Technology.
- c) That due diligence would be followed as all the documents submitted would be verified and the past executed works and contractor’s offices shall be visited. Any discrepancies found would disqualify the contractor.
Biekoroma Charity Amapakabo