Legal Aid Council
3rd Floor, Block C, Federal Secretariat Complex.
Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja
Invitation to bid for the Renovation of the Headquarters Building
Legal Aid Council intends to undertake the Renovation of its Headquarters Building as appropriated for in the 2014 budget of the Council.
The Council herby invites competent and interested contractors/companies to submit proposals for renovation of the headquarters buildings
Scope of Works
|Lot No.||Project Title – Renovation of Headquarters Building|
Screeding & Painting
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) by inclusion of certificate of incorporation and Article of association
- Detailed Company profile
- Evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies
- Evidence of Current tax clearance Certificate (for the last three years) corresponding with declared Annual Turnover by inclusion of photocopy;
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2004 by inclusion of complianceletter from the National Pension Commission.
- Evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Amendment Act, 2011 by inclusion of compliance letter from Industrial Training Fund
- Evidence of compliance with Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) by inclusion of compliance letter from Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund
- Company’s audited accounts for the Last three years
- VAT registration Certificate and past remittances
- Evidence of financial capability and Banking Support;
- Previous experience and verifiable list of similar projects previously undertaken including evidence of the projects such as letters of award, completion certificates etc.
- Name, e-mail address and telephone numbers of contact person for the project.
Collection of Bid Documents
Interested bidders are expected to obtained the bid document for the project on payment of non-refundable N15,000(Fifteen Thousand Naira) only in bank draft in favour of Legal Aid Council at Procurement Unit Office Legal Aid Council
Room 3A 2.59, 2nd Floor, Federal Secretariat Complex Phase I
Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja
Time: 9.00am to 4pm
From; 27th October, 2014
Submission of Bid .Documents
Duly completed bid document (technical and financial) in separate sealed envelopes and both of which should be neatly packaged in a sealed envelope boldly marked
“RENOVATION OF HEADQUARTERS BUILDING” addressed to
The Director General, Legal Aid Council
Attention: Secretary, Tenders Board
Should be submitted / dropped in the Tender Box at
Director General’s Office
3rd Floor, Block C, Federal Secretariat Complex Phase II (Head of Service)
Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja.
On or before 24th November, 2014 by 12 noon
All bids submitted shall be publicly opened at
Atiku Hall, 1st Floor, Block A. Federal Secretariat Complex Phase II (Head of Service) Shehu Shagari Way; Abuja.
By 12noon 24th November, 2014,2014
All bidders/representatives, Civil Society organisations and the general public are invited to witness the bid opening.
- Please note that all costs incurred by bidders as a result of response to this invitation and subsequent requests shall be borne by the respective firms.
- The Council is not under obligation to award the contract to die lowest bidder
- Procurement Notice for contracts that falls within the approval threshold of the Council’s accounting officer will be placed on the Council’s Notice Board from time to