Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC)
Abuja – Nigeria
Invitation for Tender
The Management of Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC) hereby invites tenders from reputable companies to bid for the following:
- Procurement of Operation/Project/Utility vehicles.
- Development of Markets
- Supply of Desks and Furniture of LEA Primary Schools within AMAC
- Wastes Evacuation within AMAC
- Procurement of Essential Drugs, Sanitary hardwares and Medical Materials.
- The company must be duly registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- The company must have an up-to-date Tax Clearance and VAT certificate.
- Bank guarantee
- Tender fees payable to Aso Savings and Loans, Area 8 Garki, Abuja.
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past.
- Company profile/list of equipment
- Evidence of Pension contribution for employees of company.
Submission of Documents
- All documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to the secretary, Tender Board, AMAC.
- For further information, contact the Head of Department (Works) AMAC.
- Tenders should be submitted on or before 29th October, 2014
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Bids (IFB); Supply of Tractors at Kano State Fadama Coordination Office (KNSFCO)
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) and Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Projects under the FY 2015 Appropriation of the Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority
- Invitation to Submit Technical and Financial Bids at University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH)
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Works, Goods and Expression of Interest for Non Consultancy Services at Federal Ministry of Youth Development
- Invitation to Tender; Procurement, Installation and Commissioning of Medical Equipment at Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, (UDUTH), Sokoto
- Expression of Interest for the Provision of Consultancy and Project Management Services for the Proposed 40” X 30 KM Odidi – Warri Gas Pipeline Expansion Project at Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Suppliers and Consultants for 2015 Budget Implementation at National Insurance Commission (NAICOM), Abuja
- Invitation to Tender for Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Research and Innovation (CERHI) Building Project at the University of Benin