Invitation for Technical and Financial Tenders for the Procurement of Motor Vehicles at Federal Ministry of Finance
Federal Ministry of Finance
Headquarter, Ahmadu Bello Way Central Business Area, Abuja
Invitation for Technical and Financial Tenders for the Procurement of Motor Vehicles
The Federal Ministry of Finance through the Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS) of Subsidy Reinvestment and Employment Programme (SURE-P) intend to apply the funds allocated to her in the 2014 Appropriation for the Procurement of motor vehicles under her statutory mandate.
- Accordingly, the Ministry invites qualified interested and eligible motor vehicle dealers to tender for participation in the procurement of motor vehicle, as specified in the summary table below and in the standard bidding documents to be collected.
Brief Summary of Motor Vehicles
- Procurement of 6 Nos Project Vehicles Pick-up Van 4WD (Double Cabin).
- Procurement of 2 Nos Project Vehicles 4×4 Personnel Carrier.
3. Qualification Criteria and Tender Requirement
Qualified, interested and eligible motor vehicle dealers must submit tender/bid documents supported with the following:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Provide detailed Company Profile.
- Detailed evidence of compliance with Pension Act 2014
- Company Audited Accounts for the last 3 years
- Copy of current Tax Clearance Certificate; verifiable from Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
- Evidence of VAT Registration & past VAT remittance.
- Letter of Financial Capability & Banking support.
- Detailed evidence of compliance with ITF
- Evidence of payment of a non-refundable Tender Fee N10,000,00 only in favour of Community Services, Women and Youth Empowerment Project, SURE-P, United Bank for Africa CUBA), Account Nos. 1016237411.
- All the requirements shall be enclosed in the Technical Bid envelope.
4. Collection of Tender Documents
Qualified, interested and eligible motor vehicle dealers are to collect tender/bid documents for motor vehicles from 4th Floor, Room 401, GIS (SURE-P) Federal Ministry of Finance, Headquarter, Ahmadu Bello Way Abuja upon the presentation of an evidence (original receipt) for the payment of a nonrefundable tender fee of N10,000,00 in Bank Draft issued in favour Community Services, Women and Youth Empowerment Project, SURE-P.
- Submission of Tender Documents
The completed “Technical” and “Financial” tender documents must be submitted in three (3) copies each; including one (1) original and two (2) copies, in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” addressed and delivered to the address earlier mentioned in paragraph 4, latest by 12 noon, Wednesday 10th September 2014.
The tenders will be opened the same day in the Ministry’s Auditorium, Ground Floor, Federal Ministry of Finance, Headquarter, Abuja by 2 p.m. in the presence of all bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.
All enquiries should be directed to Project Director, Graduate Internship Scheme, SURE-P, Federal Ministry of Finance, Abuja, Room 211, 2nd Floor.
- Late submission will be rejected.
- Response to this invitation shall not oblige the Graduate Internship Scheme, Federal Ministry of Finance to consider any responding firm for qualification.
- All costs incurred as a result of response to this invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the responding firm.
- The Graduate Internship Scheme will verify all claims made by applicants and shall disqualify any firm whose claims are found to be false at any stage of the procurement process.
A. M. Daniel-Nwaobia Mrs.
Federal Ministry of Finance