Invitation for Technical and Financial Bid from Interested Bidders for Projects at Electricity Management Services Limited, Abuja
Electricity Management Services Limited
No. 4, Dar Es Salam Crescent, Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.
Invitation for Technical and Financial Bid from Interested Bidders for Projects Provided for in the 2014 Budget
1.1 Electricity Management Services Ltd, a parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Power is desirous of executing projects approved under its 2014 Fiscal Year Appropriation by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Accordingly, the company invites qualified, interested and eligible contractors/firms to tender for the procurement of the under listed jobs.
Lot1. Consultancy Services for the Evaluation of IT Services in EMSL.
Lot 2. Consultancy Services for Electricity Management Information System (EMIS).
Lot 3. Consultancy for the Remodeling/ Upgrade of EMSL Medical Clinics in Abuja, Lagos, Enugu and the Establishment of Trauma Centers.
Lot 4. Purchase of Office Equipment.
Lot 5. Partitioning and Perimeter Fencing.
Lot 6. Refurbishment/ Repair of Crane Lorries and Pay Loaders.
Lot 7. Repair and Re-commissioning of Calstart 400 Meter Test Bench Class 0.05.
Lot 8. Repairs of Old Machines and Equipment at Ijora Engineering Laboratory.
Lot 9. Improvement of Power Supply in Bama Town, Kuwuri to Yola, Bama to Nguro Gogowa and Bama- Jaudiri – Borno State.
2.0 General Criteria
- Certificate of Incorporation/Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), (Forms C02 and C07).
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2011-2013)
- Value Added Tax Registration Certificate & Remittance Proof.
- Evidence of Certificate of Compliance with PENCOM.
- Evidence of Compliance with the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011.
- Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2011-2013).
- Company’s Banker Evidence as to its Financial Capability.
- Company Profile including full address, e-mail and telephone numbers of the Company and Professional experience of key staff including their CVs where applicable; and
- Evidence of Experience in at least three (3) jobs of similar nature and complexity previously executed or currently being executed, with verifiable Letters of Contract Award and Certificates of Completion where applicable.
3.0 Special Requirements:
- Evidence of Firm Registration with Relevant Professional Bodies.
- Evidence of Personnel capability including list of Key Professionals, Curriculum Vitae of each Professional and Registration with relevant Professional Bodies.
4.0 Bid Collection
For Bid collection, interested companies are expected to pay a non-refundable tender fee of N20,000.00 in bank draft issued in favour of Electricity Management Services Limited for each of the lots.
5.0 Submission Of Tender Documents
Completed bid documents should be enclosed in two separately sealed envelopes labeled “Technical” and “Financial” (One original and duplicate) (2 envelope system) both put in a bigger envelope clearly marked at the right hand corner Indicating appropriate project title and lot number and name of bidder clearly written at the reverse side and addressed to:
The General Manager (Procurement),
Electricity Management Services Limited,
4, Dar Es Salam Crescent,
Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2,
Bid submission closes on Monday, 10th November, 2014 at 11:00 am. Opening takes place immediately after closing.
- Contravening any of the conditions in paragraph 2 (i-ix) will lead to disqualification of Bid.
- This Advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of EMSL to award contract to any contractor, nor shall it entitle any contractor/ supplier submitting documents to claim any indemnity from EMSL.
- EMSL reserves the right to take decisions on any of the documents received.
- No Contractor/Supplier/Consultant can win more than two lots in all.
- For bidders bidding for the project in Lot 9, it is required that a formal undertaking stating capability of working in the area is presented.
All bidders or their representatives, relevant professional bodies and NGOs are invited to witness the public opening of Bids.
Any enquiry in regard of this Advert should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org