Invitation for Prequalification /Tender for the Installation of Wireless Solar Powered Light Emitting Diodes (Led) Traffic Signals at Six Intersections in FCT at Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA)
Federal Capital Territory Administration
Office of the Secretary
No. 1 Capital Street Area 11 Garki-Abuja
Invitation to Bid / Expression of Interest
A. Department of Public Transportation
Invitation for Prequalification /Tender for the Installation of Wireless Solar Powered Light Emitting Diodes (Led) Traffic Signals at Six Intersections In Fct.
Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA), through the Transportation Secretariat is inviting competent and interested firms for pre-qualified/ tendering for the supply and installation of wireless solar powered LED Traffic signals at six intersections in FCT.
Scope of Work
i. Supply and installation of wireless signal control nodes, spread spectrum Radio Transmitter,
ii. Supply and installation of 300mm and 200mm LED signal heads, Remote countdown timers,
iii. Supply and installation of 5V 150w Monocrystalline Solar parols, 2V * 25AH EnersysCyctonNonspillable deep cycle batteries,
iv. Supply and installation of Lot-deep Octagonal cantilevers and poles
v. The associated civil works.
B. Call for Expression of Interest
Project: Establishment of Maximum Taxi fare in FCT and Development of
Taxi Operating Rules and Regulations, The Transport Secretariat Federal Capital Territory Abuja is in the process of developing Maximum Taxi Fare in FCT.
To address the current irregularity in the taxi system in FCT the secretariat intend to develop ‘taxi cost’ index, the index will serve as a base line for determining the maximum fare and will be used for future upwards review of taxi fares.
The FCT Transport Secretariat hereby request for expression of interest from eligible and competent consultants, joint ventures or consortiums to submit pre-qualification information for carrying out the following assignments:
- Identifying, compiling and updating the cost components and cost weights of the Taxi services in FCT
- Investigating and gathering information on all issues that affects the viability and performance of the taxi industry, especially those that are relevant to determining adjustments to changes in taxi costs for the purpose of taxi fare determinations,
- Development of Database, Taxi Fare Matrix, and Kilometer chart of FCT.
- Enlightenment of the General Public, Stakeholders’ Engagement and Consultation.
- Collection and review of existing related documents.
- Data collection and conducting of relevant surveys for the Project, Production of Taxi Fare and Regulation Booklets.
C. Department Of BRT & Transportation Regulation Invitation For The Prequalification/Tender For Ozone (O3) Levels Study At The Major Stalling Traffic Points In The Federal Capital City (FCC), Abuja.
Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA), through the Transportation Secretariat is inviting competent and interested firms for pre-qualification/tendering for the Ozone Level to study at the major stalling
Traffic points in the FCC. Abuja
Scope of Work
(i) The study is intended to cover 110 road junctions and stalling traffic points in the FCC through the followings:
- Site identification
- Data Collection
- Compilation, processing and interpretation of Data.
Interested firms are to forward copies of the following documents:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), and Articles of Memorandum of Association complete with up to date returns with the CAC.
- Tax Clearance for the last three (3) years (2010, 2011, 2012)
- Evidence of Registration with and up to date (August 2013) remittance of Pension Fund to the National Pension Commission in compliance with provision of the Pension Reform Act.
- Evidence of up to date ITF contribution in compliance with ITF amendment Act. 2011.
- Companies Audited Account for last three (3) years prepared by a Chartered Accounting Firm;
- Bank statement of the company for the last (12) months and reference letter from a reputable Nigerian Bank (original)
- Company profile showing list of key personnel officers to be used for the project stating their roles, designation, qualification and experience (Enclose duly signed photocopies of professional certificates of the respective officer in blue ink where applicable, please)
- Evidence of similar jobs (include pictures also)
Submission of the Prequalification/Tendering Documents:
The Tendering Documents should be sealed and labeled and put in a large envelope that should also be sealed and labeled indicating the name of the project ONLY The Technical documents should be loose-bound and submitted in triplicate (3 copies) and clearly marked for proper identification. The documents are to be dropped in the Tender Box at: FCTA Transportation Secretariat, Procurement Unit Room 032 Area 11, Garki -Abuja on or before 12.00 noon on 16th December, 2013.
Opening of Bids Documents
The representatives of the bidding companies are invited to witness the opening of the prequalification documents on the same day at FCTA
Transportation Secretariat, Procurement Unit Room 032 Area 11, Garki –
Abuja by 12.00 noon or 16th December, 2013
- Failure to submit the documents under I, II, III & IV above would be considered NON-RESPONSIVE and automatically disqualifies any company,
- Please, note that due diligence shall be conducted.
- Interested members of the General Public, especially Civil Society Organizations are invited to attend the opening exercise but shall adhere to the Code of Conduct for Public Procurement Observers issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement.
- Companies’ representatives are to come along with a letter of introduction indicating name, rank and sample signature to the venue of the opening exercise.
This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of
Transportation Secretariat nor shall it entitle responding company to seek any indemnity from Transportation Secretariat by virtue of such company having responded to this.