Invitation for Prequalification and Tender for the Procurement and Installation of Tools and Equipment for the Tetfund Special Intervention 2013 (FGN Intervention) at Niger Delta University
Niger Delta University
Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State
Invitation for Prequalification and Tender for the Procurement and Installation of Tools and Equipment for the Tetfund Special Intervention 2013 (FGN Intervention)
Reputable contractors/suppliers are hereby invited to submit tenders for the supply and installation of workshop and laboratory equipment for the various departments at the Main Campus of the University
Description of the Supply Works
The work shall consist of the procurement and installation of workshop and laboratory equipment for the various projects as underlisted. The workshop and laboratory equipment are as detailed in the bills of quantities.
(a) Workshop and Laboratory Equipment for Department of Marine.
(b) Workshop and Laboratory Equipment for Petroleum Engineering Department.
Interested companies are requested to submit the following documents/information with verifiable evidences for assessment/ consideration
- Certificate of incorporation
- Company profile and organisational structure
- Current tax clearance
- Vat registration certificate and evidence of remittance
- Evidence of registration as a contractor with the University
- Evidence of registration with the Bayelsa state Ministry of Works (Optional)
- Company’s audited account for the last three years from a registered accounting firm
- Letter of financial capability from company’s bankers
- List of similar projects previously/currently undertaken including letter of awards, completion certificates, period of supply and project costs.
- Catalogue/pro-forma invoice of proposed equipment (Mandatory)
- Any additional information that may enhance the chance of the contractor/supplier.
Collection of Pre-Qualification Document
Interested contractors are required to pay a non-refundable processing fee (bank draft) of N 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira Only) at the Bursary department of the University. The drafts should be made payable to the Bursar, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island.
A receipt shall be issued which will then enable the bidder to pick up bid documents at the office of the Director, Physical Planning, Niger Delta University, between the hours of 9.00 a.m. and 3.00 p.m., from the date of this publication.
Submission of Documents
All submissions are required to be neatly packaged in binders and in a sealed envelope marked “Tender for the Procurement and Installation of Workshop and Laboratory Equipment” and deposited in the office of the registrar at the address above not later than 4.00 p.m. each day as from Thursday 28th August 2014 till Thursday 11th September 2014.
- Prospective contractors can apply for multiple projects.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the University, nor shall it entitle prospective contractor to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the University.
- Failure to comply with any instruction above or to provide any of the listed documents will automatically result in disqualification.
- Late submission will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Mr. Tonbra R. Morris-Odubo