Invitation for Pre-Qualification Exercise for Year 2012 Tetfund Normal Intervention at University of Lagos
University of Lagos, Nigeria
Invitation for Pre-Qualification Exercise for Year 2012 Tetfund Normal Intervention
This is to invite interested and reputable contractors to indicate interest in the Pre-qualification exercise for the under- listed projects under the Year 2012 (Phase 4) Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) Special Intervention.
|Non-Refundable Pre-Qualification Fees
|Teaching Facility Upgrade for the Faculty of Arts
|Teaching Facility Upgrade for the Faculty of Business Administration
|Teaching Facility Upgrade for the Faculty of Education
|Teaching Facility Upgrade for the Faculty of Engineering
|Teaching Facility Upgrade for the Faculty of Environmental Science
|Teaching Facility Upgrade for the Faculty of Law
|Teaching Facility Upgrade for the Faculty of Pharmacy
|Teaching Facility Upgrade for the Faculty of Science
|Teaching Facility Upgrade for the Faculty of Social Sciences
|Teaching Facility Upgrade for the Faculty of Basic Medical Science
|Teaching Facility Upgrade for the Faculty of Clinical Sciences
|Teaching Facility Upgrade for the Faculty of Dental Sciences
|Teaching Facility Upgrade for the Faculty of Radiography, MBA
1A Compulsory and Mandatory Requirements:
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company Audited Account for the last three years duly stamped
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years
- Evidence of Value Added Tax (VAT) registration
- Evidence of registration with of registration with and contribution to the National Pension Commission, in compliance with the provisions of section 16 f 6)(d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007 as related to Pensions
- Evidence of compliance with the statutory provision of section 6 (1 )-(3) of the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011.
- Evidence of payment of the Non-refundable Pre-qualification Fees at the UNILAG Cash Office with a Bank Certified Cheque.
Failure to provide any of 1A (i) – (vii) above will automatically disqualify the bidder.
1B. Other Requirements:
- List and Source of Equipment to be used for the work
- Indication of Technical and Administrative Staff strength, with academic/professional qualifications and years of experience of key personnel available for the project
- Bank reference from a reputable bank
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed or being executed in Nigeria over the last five years stating, type, cost and evidence of award and completion
Collection of Documents:
Pre-qualification forms shall be made available to interested companies on presentation of the receipt issued at the Cash Office in respect of the Pre-qualification, from the office of:
Works and Physical Planning Department
Commercial Road (Near AP Petrol Station)
University of Lagos,
Akoka – Yaba, Lagos.
Interested bidders can indicate interest in a maximum of three (3) projects only.
Submission of Documents:
The Pre-qualification documents, neatly arranged, spiral bound and sealed in an envelope should be identified with the project contract number at the top left hand corner of the envelope and marked as “Pre-Qualification Documents For……. (Please state the specific project)” and be submitted to:
Fifth Floor, Senate House
C/o Council Affairs Office
University of Lagos,
The Pre-qualification documents shall be submitted not later than 12:00noon on December 30, 2013and the documents shall be opened in the presence of the bidders immediately after the close of submission at the University Council Chamber. Attendance at this opening event is important.
Participation in the Pre-qualification exercise and any related process neither creates any commitment nor establishes any legal relationship with the University of Lagos.
Dr. (Mrs.) Taiwo Folasade Ipaye, MNIM
Registrar & Secretary to Council