Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI) for Consultancy Services for Valuation of Central Bank of Nigeria Landed Properties Nationwide
Central Bank of Nigeria
Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI) for Consultancy Services for Valuation of Central Bank of Nigeria Land and Landed Properties Nationwide
The Central Bank of Nigeria in the effort to ascertain the current value(s) of its properties is desirous to engage a competent Estate Surveying and valuation consultancy firms to carry out the valuation of its assets nationwide. The highlight of the Services is to carry out valuation of the Bank’s assets in CBN business locations in the six Geo-Political zones viz:
- LOT 1: North West
- LOT 2: North East
- LOT 3: North Central
- LOT 4: South West
- LOT 5: South East
- LOT 6: South South
Scope of Work
- Determine the current Capital Value(s) of the properties per location.
- Determine the current Insurance Value(s) of the properties per location.
- Determine the current Capital and Insurance Values of the content of each business location.
Expression of Interest
The CBN hereby invites Expressions of Interests for consultancy services for the valuation of its assets from reputable Estate Surveying and valuation firms having experience in valuation in line with the scope of activities outlined above. The Expression of Interest should indicate clearly the LOT(S) to which application is being expressed.
- The firm must have similar verifiable experiences.
- The firm should be able to deploy appropriate personnel for the efficient delivery of services within the shortest possible time.
The company’s notice of Intent shall be accompanied by the following:
- Evidence of legal and professional status of the firm
- Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association of the firm (where applicable)
- Current tax clearance certificate (evidence of payment of tax for the last three (3) years as and when due)
- Company profile and evidence of relevant experience in similar projects
- Verifiable reference list of clients for whom similar works were/are being executed giving scope, location and value
- Company’s audited financial reports and funding information over the last three years
- Statement of the organization’s core technical competencies and skills available
- Details of key manpower resources available including names and short CV’s of key professional staff to be deployed
- Name, position, phone number, facsimile number and web address of firm/consortium contact person.
- Certificate of compliance issued by the National Pension Commission as evidence of employer’s obligation to employees with respect to pensions.
The requested information should be arranged in the order shown above.
Submission of Documents
Expressions of Interest must be submitted in hard copies sealed and marked:
“Expressions of Interests for consultancy services for the Valuation of CBN’S Land and Landed Properties”
Major Contracts Tenders Committee
2nd Floor, Wing C
CBN Head Office Complex,
Central Business District, Abuja
Fax No: 09 462 38239
All submissions must be received at the above address not later than 12:00 Noon on 4th December, 2014.
The prequalification and Technical Proposal will be opened immediately, after close of submission of the bid on the 4th of December, 2014.
a) Nothing in the advert shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of the CBN.
b) Only successful consultancy firms would be contacted.