Nigeria-Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) Management Project
(Federal Ministry of Environment)
IFB No. PCB/GD/NCB/01/13
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Grant No: TF 099856
Project ID: P113173
Published Date: 28/11 /2013
1. This invitation for Bid follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for the Nigeria Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) Management Project which appeared in The Punch and The Guardian of 23rd November, 2012.
2. The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a grant from the Global Environment Facility Trust Fund towards the cost of the Nigeria Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) Management Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments for Procurement of Laboratory Equipment to be procured under this project.
3. The Nigeria Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) Management Project now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply of the Goods described below:
|Package No.||Lot No.||Description of Items||Delivery Period||Delivery Location|
|PCB/GD/NCB/01/13||Lot/GD/01||Procurement of laboratory Equipment (Supply and Installation)||60-Days||NESREA.Gwarzo Road,Dorayi Estate, Kano State.
|Lot/GD/02||Procurement of Laboratory Equipment (Supply and Installation)
|60 Days||PHCN, Central Laboratory Ijora Power Station, Lagos State.|
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the-World Banks Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants (January, 2011).
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document between the hours of 9.00a.m. to 4.00p.m. Monday to Friday, except on public holidays at Nigeria Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) Management Project Office, located at 1b, Mao-Tse Tung Street, Off Jimmy Carter Street, Asokoro- Abuja.
6. Qualification Requirements: Bidders must have a legal status and shall have a minimum of 5 years overall experience in supply of goods and related services, Audited Financial Statement for the last three years and up to date with its fulfillment of PENCOM, three years Tax clearance Certificate (2010, 2011 and 2012), VAT, etc and Provision of evidence of compliance with section 6 (1)-(3) of the ITF Amended Act No. 19 of 2011. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Document.
7. A complete set of Standard Bidding Document in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00). The Method of payment will be Bank Draft in favour of Nigeria Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) Management Project. The Bidding Document will be collected by the bidder or by courier services on request which shall be at the bidder’s cost.
8. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening and must be accompanied with a Bid security of 2.5% of bid price for each lot.
9. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12 Noon on Thursday 9th January, 2014. Electronic bidding will not be allowed. Late bids will be rejected.
10. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend on Thursday, 9th January, 2014 by 12.00 Noon, at Nigeria Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB; Management Project Office, located at 1b, Mao-Tse Tung Street, Off Jimmy Carter Street, Asokoro- Abuja.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Project Coordinator