Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Government College, Minna
Invitation for Bids
The Federal Government College, Minna Tenders Board hereby invites tenders from competent and interested contractors for the execution of the ongoing projects under its 2014 capital budget.
|1||Rehabilitation and Equipping of Introductory Technology Laboratory||F.G.C Minna||Four Weeks|
To qualify for tenders, interested contractors are required to submit the following:
- Evidence or Certificate of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of contract registration with the college.
- Evidence of tax clearance for the last three years valid up to December, 31st 2013.
- Evidence of financial capabilities.
- Evidence of similar jobs successfully executed with federal or state establishment.
A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below upon payment of non-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000) only.
Submission of Bids:
All sealed and labeled documents should reach the tenders board of the college by 1st December, 2014 latest by 12:00 noon prompt.
The bids will be opened at 12:00 noon same day.
The document should be submitted in three (3) copies, one original and two (2) other copies all addressed to:
Federal Government College,
Minna, Niger State
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi
- Invitation to Submit Technical and Financial Bids at University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH)
- Invitation to Tender at University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Invitation to Tender for Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Research and Innovation (CERHI) Building Project at the University of Benin
- Invitation for Pre Qualification of Contractors for Tertiary Education Trust Fund (Tetfund) Year 2013 Special Intervention and Years 2011/2012/2013 (Merged) Library Intervention Projects at Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for the Years 2012/ 2013/ 2014 (Merged) Tertiary Education Trust Fund Intervention in Library Development at Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto
- Procurement of all in one Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) Designing and Printing Machines and High-Speed Digital Scanning Machines for the Lagos State Examination Board
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification; Rehabilitation/Renovation and Procurement of Tetfund/Needs Assessment Intervention Projects at University of Port Harcourt
- Addendum to Advertisement; Invitation for Pre-Qualification Exercise at University of Lagos