101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent
Invitation for Bids
Date: October 21, 2014
Tender for the Publication of EPAU’s Research Output Documents for the Ecowas Commission
- The ECOWAS Commission, within the framework of the execution of its budget intends to carry out the Publication of the below defined items.
- The ECOWAS Commission now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Publication of EPAU’s Research Output Documents for the ECOWAS Commission.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Document at the Procurement Division of the Directorate of General Administration, 1st Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja, Nigeria.
A complete set of Bidding Document may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the Director of General Administration and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Twenty thousand (20,000) Naira only.
- Bids should be delivered in a sealed envelope bearing the Company’s Name and deposited in the ECOWAS Tender Box located in the Office of Commissioner, General Administration & Conference, 5th Floor ECOWAS Commission , 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja Nigeria and clearly marked:
“Publication of EPAU’s Research Output Documents for the ECOWAS Commission, Do Not Open, Except in the Presence of the Tender Committee” on or before Thursday, November 20, 2014 at 11.00 am at the latest and should clearly indicate Price. Specifications, Delivery and Validity Period
- Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security (bank guarantee or insurance bond) of One Hundred and Forty thousand Naira Only (N140,000.00).
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend, Thursday November 20, 2014 at 11.30 am at ECOWAS Commission. 101. Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja, Nigeria, electronic mail address: email@example.com
Mr Stephen Nartey
Commissioner, General Administration and Conference