Invitation for Bid (IFB); Construction of 3-Compartment VIP Latrine with Hand Washing and Urinal Facilities at State of Osun Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency (RUWESA)
State Government of Osun, Nigeria
Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency
Invitation for Bid (IFB)
Bid For: Construction of 3-Compartment VIP Latrine with Hand Washing and Urinal Facilities
Ref. No: OS/RUWESA/AfDB/W010/2014
Name of Project: RWSS Sub- Programme
Date: 17th August, 2015
(1) The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the African Development Fund (ADF) towards the cost of the Rural Water Supply and Sanitation (RWSS) Sub-Programme in the State of Osun and intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of the loan to eligible payments under the contract for the procurement of works: i.e. Construction of Toilet and Sanitation Facilities in Public Schools located at Thirty (30) LGAs and One Area Office in the State of Osun under AfDB Assisted-RWSS Sub-Programme. The Contract is No. OS/RUWESA/AfDB/W010/2014.
(2) Bidding is opened to all bidders from eligible member countries as defined in the AfDB’s Rules and Procedures for the Procurement of Goods and Works, July, 2012 Edition.
(3) The contract package comprises 3 lots and each lot is a contract consisting of Sixty-Eight (68 Nos.) of 3-Compartment VIP Latrine with Hand Washing and Urinal Facilities.
The contracts are grouped as follows:
|Lot 1 – 68 Blocks in 34 Schools:||Ilesa East, Ilesa West, Obokun, Oriade, Atakunmosa East, Atakunmosa West, Oriade, Osogbo, Ayedaade and Ayedire LGAs|
|Lot 2-68 Blocks in 34 Schools:||Irewole, Isokan, Olaoluwa, Irepodun, Boripe, Ifedayo, Iwo, Ifelodun, Ila, Ife North and Odo-Otin LGAs|
|Lot 3- 68 Blocks in 34 Schools:||Boluwaduro, Olorunda, Ife Central, Ife South, Ede South, Ede North, Egbedore, Orolu, Ife East Area Office and Ejigbo LGAs|
(4) The Bid Security should be in an acceptable form equal to Two Million Naira (NGN 2,000,000.00) for each lot.
Note: Bidders submitting bids for more than one lot must present a separate Bid Security for each lot. A combined bid security for 2 or 3 lots will render the bids non-responsive.
(5) The Project Implementation Unit, State of Osun Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency (RUWESA) now invites sealed bids from prospective eligible bidders for the above-mentioned packages.
(6) Bidding will be conducted using National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the African Development Bank’s Rules and Procedures for the Procurement of Goods and Works, July, 2012 Edition.
(7) For more information and inspection of the bidding documents, interested eligible bidders may contact Office of the Programme Manager, State of Osun Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency (RUWESA) (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
(8) A complete set of Bidding Documents in English Language which contains detailed specifications of the works may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of anon-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (NGN20,000.00) for each lot and Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) for additional lot.
(9) Bids must be delivered to the State of Osun Tenders Board, Governor’s Office, State Government Secretariat, Osogbo on or before 12:00 noon, on 14th September, 2015 and must be accompanied by the required bid security. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend in person at the State of Osun Tenders Board Conference Room, Governor’s Office, State Government Secretariat, Osogbo on 14th September, 2015 at 12:30 p. m.
(10) A pre-bidding meeting will be held on 31st August, 2015 at RUWESA Conference Room.
The Programme Manager,
State of Osun Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation
State Government Secretariat, P.M.B. 4466,
Osogbo, State of Osun, Nigeria,
Tel: + 234 8034745942 or +234 8125141688