Instruction Training Fund
Expression of Interest on Proposed Development of Properties at Various Locations under Public Private Partnership Arrangement
The Industrial Training Fund, a Parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment with responsibility to train and develop the nation’s manpower to meet the needs of the economy is desirous to develop facilities at the locations specified below to enhance its Service delivery. To this end the Fund solicits for interested property developers wishing to partner with her under the Public Private Partnership arrangement to show their interest.
2.0 Details of Requirements
|S/N||Location||Specification/USAGE||Minimum Facilities Required|
|1||Port Harcourt in Rivers State||Multi- Purpose Centre (Hotel Complex and Conference Facilities), Port Harcourt.
|Multi-Purpose Conference Centre, Hotel Facilities, Recreational Facilities e.t.c.
|2||Gwale L.G.A. in Kano, Kano State
|Shopping Complex, Fire Service Station, Police Station, Restaurant, Mosque, Church, Storey Building Shops, Open Stalls, Warehouse (Type A, B and C), Public Toilets, Gate House, Perimeter Fence, Workshop, Extension of Area Office. Hostel Block, Hostel Common Room, 3-Bedroom Residential, Block of Flats.
|3||Hotoro 18. 2 in Kano, Kano State||Residential Facilities (48 Nos. 2-Bedroom)
|2-Bctdroom Flats including Boys’ Quarters, Car Park, Gate House, Perimeter Fence
|4||Wemco Road, Ogba, Ikeia, Lagos State
|Residential Facilities (40Nott 2-Bedroom and 60Nos 3-Bedroom)
|2-Bedroom Flats, 3- Bedroom Flats, Car Park, Gate House, Perimeter Fence.|
|5||Block 13 Sogunro Estate, Off Ijaye Road, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos State
|Residential Facilities (5Nos 1- Bed room and 10Nos 2-Bedroom)||1-Bedroom Flats, 2- Bedroom Flats, Car Park, Gate House, Perimeter Fence.|
|6||Block 1 Umoru Street, Off Ijaye Road, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos State||Residential Facilities (18 Nos. 2-Bedroom)
|2-Bedroom Flats, Car Park, Gate House, Perimeter Fence.|
|7||six (6) Geo-political Zones||Centre for Advanced Skill ft Training for Employment (Prototype)
|Administrative Block Technical Training Workshop, Male Hostel, Female Hostel, Auditorium, Kitchen/Dining, Training Director’s Residence, 3-Bedroom Block of Flats (24Nos), 3-Bedroom Bungalows (12Nos) 2-Bedroom Bungalows (16Nos), Gate House, Clinic, Gymnasium
|8||Bukuru Jos-South L.G.A., in Plateau State||Skills Training Centre||2Nos Gate Home, 2Nos Workshop Centres, Administrative Block, Gymnasium, Locker Room, Clinic, Show Room, Business Centre, Shops, Kitchen/ Restaurant, Multi-Purpose Hall, Technical Training Block (8 Floors)
Interested Developers must prove their eligibility in the following areas:
- Proof of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- List of successfully executed projects under PPP Contract arrangement.
- Must provide evidence of Tax payment for the immediate past 3 years (2011 – 2013)
- Must show evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2004 and the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act, 2011.
- Must show evidence of Financial Capability with verifiable references.
- Company profile should include:
- Name of Present Directors as registered with CAC.
- Names, Qualifications and Experiences of Professional Staff.
- Sworn Affidavit indicating that none of the Directors of the company has been convicted in any Court on criminal offences including fraud and financial impropriety, that no Officer of the Industrial Training Fund is a former or present Director, Shareholder, or has any peculiar interest in the Company, and that the Company is not in receivership, or insolvent or bankrupt.
Expressions shall be submitted for each of the properties in sealed Envelopes addressed to
The Director-General/Chief Executive
Industrial Training Fund, Headquarters,
Jos, Plateau State,
And marked boldly at the right hand corner: the description of property of which interest is expressed. The sealed envelopes shall be submitted to the office of the Director, Procurement Department where Receipt shall be issued to acknowledge receipt.
Submission of Expression shall close by 12:00 noon on 10th January, 2014. Any Submission made after the time/date shall be rejected and returned un-open.
Only Submissions with proposals that respond to this advert shall be acknowledged for negotiation