Expression of Interest for the Provision of Consultancy Services for Project in Habours Department of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
Public Notice No: 3905
Expression of Interest for the Provision of Consultancy Services for Project in Habours Department of the Authority
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent consultancy firms to submit expression of interest documents for the under listed consultancy projects for Harbour Operations.
|Lot l||Consultancy Services on Development and Implementation of Operational Manual & Procedures in Accordance with IS0900I Quality Management System for Harbours Department|
|Lot 2||Consultancy Services on Port Emergency Plan (PEP) for Harbour Operations in NPA|
|Lot 3||Consultancy Services on Survey Anchorage Position & Provision of Charts and Co-ordinates|
|Lot 4||Consultancy Services on Creation and Implementation of Port Information Services System for Harbours Operation|
NOTE: Bidders are not allowed to bid for more than one (I) Lot in this advertisement.
(B) Scope of Services
The scope of the Consulting Services shall be contained in the Request for Proposal which will be issued to pre-qualified firms.
(C) Expression of Interest Requirement
Interested companies should submit three (3) HARD copies (one original and two copies) and a SOFT copy of the bound bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
Mandatory Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
(1) Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Registration Certificate Inclusive of Articles and Memorandum of Association.
(2) Evidence TAX Clearance Certificate for 2012, 2013 & 2014
(3) Evidence of Pension Commission (PENCOM) Compliance certificate where applicable
(4) Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) certificate where applicable.
Other Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
(5) Evidence of similar projects executed in the past including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
(6) Evidence of Financial capacity from a reputable bank.
(7) Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel.
(8) All relevant information concerning contact, telephone, fax and e-mail address of company representative
(9) For Joint Venture (JV)/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided.
(10) Bids must be in English Language, in clear Hard & Soft Copies and duly signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
(D) Submission of Expression of Interest Document
The expression of interest (EOI) documents are to be submitted in triplicate bounded hard copies (One (1) soft and three (3) hard copies of each), paginated and arranged with dividers as indicated above. The expression of interest documents should be submitted in sealed envelope and addressed to the “SECRETARY TO THE TENDER BOARD, NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORS NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” and clearly marked
“EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICE FOR (TITLE / DESCRIPTION AS APPROPRIATE TO SPECIFIC PROJECT BEING ADVERTISED)”
Specifying PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 3905 and the LOT NO desired and dropped into the designated Tender Box located on the 4th floor Ancillary Building, Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 11.00am on Wednesday, 29th July, 2015.
All received proposals will be opened immediately at the Conference room, I Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager, Procurement as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager, Procurement” on e-mail: email@example.com.
Note that this invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any responding company for;
(1) Award of Contract
(2) Acceptance of any tender and wrongly placed tenders would not be entertained.
All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Late submission will not be entertained and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Nigerian Ports Authority