Tender Opportunity: Provision of Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTGS) and Services at Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo)
Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo)
(ExxonMobil, Total, Eni Naoc)
Tender Opportunity: Provision of Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTGS) and Services
Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies of upcoming tendering opportunity for the Provision of Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTGs) and associated accessories and services.
Please visit the Nigerian Petroleum Exchange Portal www.nipexng.com for further details.
2.0 Scope of Work:
The scope of work will be awarded in 3 contract modules as below:
A) NG02002767 – Provision of Oil Country Tubular Goods and Services
- Seamless OCTG -18″ 94ppf, 16″ 84ppf & 7-5/8 29.7ppf L80 and 13-5/8″ 88.2ppf T95 Integral Flush Casing, Accessories & Services
- Seamless OCTG -13-5/8″ 88.2ppf & 9-5/8″ T95, and 10-3/4″ 60.7ppf, 7″ 29ppf L80 Threaded and Coupled Casing, Accessories & Services
B) NG02002770 – Provision of Oil Country Tubular Goods (Large Bore) and Services
- Large Bore OCTG – 36″ X65 Conductor and 22″ X80 Surface Casing, Accessories & Services
- Large Bore OCTG – 30″ X52 Conductor and 20″ X56 Surface Casing, Accessories & Services
C) Ng02002771 – Provision of Oil Country Tubular Goods (Tubing) and Services
- Seamless OCTG – 6-5/8″ 32ppf 1%CrL80 and 5-1/2″ 20ppf 13Cr-5Ni 2 Mo-95 Threaded and Coupled Tubing, Accessories & Services
- Seamless OCTG – 5-1/2″ 20ppf 13Crl80 and 1%CrP110 Integral Flush Tubing Integral Flush Casing, Accessories & Services
- Seamless OCTG – 4″ 11.6ppf, 4-1/2″ 15.1ppf, & 5-1/2″ 20ppf 13Crl80 and 1%CrP110 Threaded and Coupled Tubing, Accessories & Services
- Seamless OCTG – 3-1/2″ 9.2ppf P110 and 2-7/8″ 6.4ppf & 2-3/8″ 4.6ppf L80 Integral Flush Connection Tubing, Accessories & Services
Connections are to be tested to specified ISO 13679 standard and meet design load requirements specified in the tender. All pipes are to be sourced from mills with API licence and ISO 14001/9001 certification. Mills must be capable of producing casing and tubing to the detailed specifications in the tender scope of work. Associated services to be provided with each OCTG String Grouping include: Cutting and welding/threading pipe to make repairs, crossovers and pups, make-up shoe joints and wellhead housing extensions, and provision of thread inspection services onshore and offshore including support to make-up of assemblies and offshore running of supplied OCTG.
3.0 Mandatory Requirements:
To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested suppliers are required to be prequalified in all of the following Product Categories in NipeX Joint Qualifications System (NJQS) database:
- Casing, Tubing, Liner, Connectors and Accessories (SUPPLY OF OCTG) (Product Code 1.01.04) and
- Other Inspection Services (PREMIUM CONNECTION INSPECTION ONLY) (Product Code 3.07.98)
In addition to being registered in the above Product Categories, suppliers interested in the tender for Seamless OCTG (NG02002767 & NG02002771) will also be required to pre-qualify in the following Product Category:
- OCTG (THREADING SERVICES) (Product Code 3.04.40)
Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group;
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update:
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action;
- To be eligible, all tenderers must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4.0 Nigerian Content Requirements:
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and will be expected to meet the following requirements at the Technical and Commercial tendering phase:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- International or multinational company working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC forms C02 and C07.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this work, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on equipment repairs & maintenance and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
- Location of in-country facilities (storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities and testing facilities)
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian content initiative your company is involved in.
- Vendors are to provide the Name and Location of in-country threading facility.
- Provide Memorandum of Agreement with in-country threading plant.
- Provide local source of large diameter connectors.
- Provide evidence of Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate.
5.0 Closing Date:
Only Tenderers who are registered in the NJQS Product Category as at 17th December 2013 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
6.0 Additional Information:
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the CONTRACTOR’S accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SNEPCO to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SNEPCO and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- SNEPCO will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipexng.com for this Advert and for other information. Also note that this contract will be progressed through NipeX System.