Tender Opportunity: Provision of ICT Infrastructure and Support Services at Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC)
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited
Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/PHILLIPS Oil Joint Venture
Tender Opportunity: Provision of ICT Infrastructure and Support Services
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) intends to put in place open contracts for the provision of End User Support services for various ICT areas in her offices in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt including the remote locations in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta States. The proposed open contracts shall cover a period of two (2) years and one year optional renewal. NAOC, through this Tender Opportunity, announces to interested reputable Nigerian Companies and NJQS pre-qualified Companies of the defined scope of service hereunder.
- Scope of Service
NAOC has an extensive IT Infrastructure located at six major widely dispersed physical locations and terrains, all connected via a local area network/wide area network (LAN/WAN) network. The Company is a large enterprise with thousands of computers and workstations distributed across Nigeria in six major locations. There are over 200 Windows servers and various storage networks. There is also an extensive voice network consisting of traditional and IP telephony systems. There is a user base of over 3 thousand, who will be requesting service via phone, email and various applications. The Company has an extensive suite of Microsoft productivity applications, oil and gas industry applications, in-house developed systems and other line of business applications. A greater portion of the team will be located in the PHC and Abuja facilities, but part of the team will be located at our other facilities and possibly field locations. The services to be delivered generally consist of all work necessary and incidental to the installation, operation, corrective and preventive maintenance and additions on all Company’s information technology infrastructure to support Company’s business. The services will be available on site during all Company’s operating hours. They will also be expected to provide skeletal extended coverage services after working hours on weekdays and for part of the day on weekends and public holidays. This requires the service provider(s) to provide first and second level support teams which individually will be focused on 4 distinct NJQS Product/Module categories.
Module A (Code 3.11.20): Telecommunication, Installation/ Support Services.
Module B (Code 3.11.01): Network Installation/Support Services
Module C (Code 3.11.08): User Support/Help Desk Services
Module D (Code 5.99.17): Energy/Electrical Power Supply Services.
The Contractor shall perform the work in accordance with the contract.
- Module A: Telecommunications Support Services (Deploying of Telecommunication Devices and Accessories to End-Users and providing support on usage, troubleshooting/resolution of Telecoms incidents).
- Module B: Network Support maintenance and Collaboration services (support of all network devices, deployment of network devices, Audio/Video Conferencing Support, IT Security, Network Design, Monitoring, Asset Management Services (Store/Database Management of Network Equipment/Consumables, Provision of Ad-Hoc Network Services).
- Module C: Hardware Support (Hardware and Support Services; Desktops, Servers and Printers; Preventive routine maintenance of IT systems, Asset Management Services (Store/Database Management of IT Equipment/ Consumables).
- Module E: UPS Support & Maintenance (support of all UPS Devices, Preventive routine maintenance of UPS infrastructure points, Asset Management Services (Store/Database Management of UPS Equipment/ Consumables and Provision of Ad-hoc UPS Services).
- Mandatory Requirements
a) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the following product categories: Network Installation/Support Services (Category 3.11.01), User Support/Help Desk Services (Category 3.11.08), Telecommunication, Installation/Support Services (Category 3.11.20) and Energy/Electrical Power Supply Services (Category 3.99.17) in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully prequalified suppliers in this categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
b) To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service categories you are listed for: Open nipexng.comand access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
c) If you are not listed in a product/service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
d) To initiate the NJQS pre-qualification process, access nipexng.com to download application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
e) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4. Nigerian Content
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding, willingness and commitment to develop in-country capability and capacity for related items in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act (NOGICD Act, 2010).
Pursuant to the above, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act provisions and Schedule. Only bidders whose submissions are in compliance shall proceed to the next stage of the tendering process
The following are some information/documentation that will be required for submission at the ITT stage:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that are involved in executing the service.
- Details of Company ownership and shareholding structure with certified true copies of CAC forms C02 and C07, including company memorandum & article of association and other evidence of entity’s incorporation.
- Supplier’s sourcing strategy/plan for this scope of service; and evidence of source of products, materials etc.
- Current and in-place organization structure with detailed experience and skills of key management personnel with names.
- Evidence (personnel list and positions with organization chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
- Detailed training plan for the service.
- Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (assets, equipment, storage facilities etc) in Nigeria to support this contract or submit a credible and verifiable plan towards setting-up.
- Details of the applicant’s relationship with local suppliers and service providers (e.g. in the management of the logistic, personnel).
Note: Only Nigerian Companies are qualified for this service.
- Bidders shall be requested to provide evidence to show their compliance with the above listed requirements at the ITT stage.
- Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW”.
Only tenderers who are registered under NJQS Product/Service Categories: Network Installation/Support Services (Category 3.11.01), User Support/Help Desk Services (Category 3.11.08), Telecommunication, Installation/ Support Services (Category 3.11.20) and Energy/Electrical Power Supply Services (Category 3.99.17) as at 4th December, 2014, being the advert closing date, shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- Please visit the NipeX Portal at nipexng.com for this Advert and other information.
- Additional Information
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.