Tender Opportunity at The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo)
The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo)
Tender Opportunity: Provision of Ocean Bottom Node 4D Seismic Data Acquisition Services
Tender Ref: NG02002675
SHELL hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies an upcoming tendering opportunity for the Provision of Ocean Bottom Node 4D Seismic Data Acquisition Services for SNEPCO Bonga Main FPSO area. The proposed contract will commence in Q4 2013 and remain active for one (1) year duration, with an option of a one (1) year extension option.
Please visit the Nigerian Petroleum Exchange Portal www.nipex.com.ng for further details
2.0 Scope of Work
The scope of work under the tender comprises the Provision of Ocean Bottom Node 4D Seismic Data Acquisition Services over SNEPCO Bongo Main FPSO area (undershooting the FPSO area).
Details of the scope include:
Provision of state of the art 3D time-lapse (4D) Ocean Bottom Nodes (OBN) seismic survey conducted in deep water OML 118, offshore Nigeria over Bonga Main FPSO and Infrastructure Area. Seismic survey area will cover a total of 300 km2 (full-fold). This repeat survey will be acquired in alignment with the existing OBN baseline survey, which was completed in November 2010. Emphasis is placed on repeatability of the OBN baseline survey.
3.0 Mandatory Requirements
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as service vendor in 2D/3D/4D Seismic Data Acquisition Services (Product Code 3.10.01) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
2. To determine if you ore pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
3. If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update .
4. To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
5. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
4.0 Nigerian Content Requirements
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and will be expected to meet the following requirements at the Technical and Commercial tendering phase:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- International or multinational company working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms CO2 and CO7
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this work, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on equipment repairs & maintenance and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
- Location of in-country facilities (Storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities and testing facilities)
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
- Tenderers are expected to have obtained their Nigerian Content Equipment Certification (NCEC) from the NCDMB or demonstrate that it is in the process of obtaining the certificate from NCDMB.
5.0 Closing Date:
Only Tenderers who are registered in the NJQS 2D/3D/4D Seismic Data Acquisition Services (Product Code 3.10.01) category as at 09/09/2013 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
6.0 Additional Information
All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the Contractor’s accounts.
This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SNEPCO to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SNEPCO and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
SNEPCO will communicate only with authorized officers of the prequalifying companies and not through individuals or Agents.
Visit us on: http://www.shellnigeria.com , https://www.facebook.com/Shell , https://twitter.com/Shell_Nigeria
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information. Also note that this contract will be progressed through NipeX system.