Invitation for Provision of Catering and housekeeping Services for Ovade-Ogharefe Pan Ocean Facilities at Pan Ocean Oil Corporation (Nigeria) Limited
Pan Ocean Oil Corporation (Nigeria) Limited
Operator of the NNPC/PAN Ocean Joint Venture
Nipex Tender Ref. No: 0700037
Invitation for Provision of Catering and housekeeping Services for Ovade-Ogharefe Pan Ocean Facilities
Pan Ocean Oil Corporation (Nigeria) Limited (hereinafter referred to as Pan Ocean). Operator of NNPC/Pan Ocean Joint Venture in OML-98. located onshore in Edo and Delta States plans to engage the services of qualified Caterers for the provision of Catering and housekeeping Services for years 2015 to 2017. Pan Ocean hereby invites interested companies to submit their intentions to participate for possible inclusion in tendering list of Catering and Housekeeping Services.
(2) Scope of Work
The Contractor shall be required to provide and serve meals in the company’s canteens located at Ovade-Ogharefe flow station and gas plant. The services shall include provision of Catering (breakfast, lunch and dinner each day, Monday to Sunday). Housekeeping and Laundry Services.
Contract Duration: Two years with one-year extension.
(3) Mandatory Requirements
(A) To be eligible for this tender exercise interested supplier-, are required to be prequalified in any of the following Product Categories A-D in the NJOS database 3.99.03 Catering Services; 3.99.04 Cleaning
and Laundry Services categories in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category by the advert close date will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT) for this service.
(B) To determine if you are prequalified and view the product/ service category you are listed for; visit www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log-in details Click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group
(C) If you are not listed in this product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30 Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, and Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update
(D) To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download an application form, make necessary payment, and contact the NipeX office for further action.
(E) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system
(4) Nigerian Content Development Strategy
In consonance with Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act. Pan Ocean is committed to providing opportunities for indigenous Nigerian capacity development and utilization. In pursuant of the aforementioned, the prospective bidders must therefore, comply with the following criteria:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a wholly owned Nigerian company, or in genuine partnership with foreign companies, and that the company is not a commissioned agent.
- Provide a verifiable local involvement plan through employment and sub-contracting plan for Nigerians.
- Submit an organizational structure to substantiate the information and address of location.
- Provide information of in-country facilities.
- Explain further innovative proposals that would enhance and sustain Nigerian Content on this
- Provide what other information, innovation or plans you have that will increase Nigerian content development in the
- The successful contractor will be adjudged on its commitment to comply with the Nigerian Local Content requirements within optimal and practical use of Nigerian resources on the project
- Submit details of the source of food produce, livestocks & and perishable raw materials
- Provide evidence that the organization is a registered member of the Nigerian hotel and catering institute or similarly affiliated hospitality professional registration body in
- Provide detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (assets, equipment, catering outlet, food storage facilities, farm, food processing, laboratory, etc) in Nigeria to support this contract or submit a credible and verifiable plan towards setting-up.
- Submit details of the organization’s relationship with farms, local suppliers and service providers (e.g. in the management of the logistic, source of food produce, personnel ).
Note. Only Indigenous companies must submit their tender and such companies must supply proof of procurement of all food items in Nigeria.
(5) Close Date
Only Tenderers who are registered in the relevant NJQS product category 3.99.03 Catering Services; 3.99.04 Cleaning and Laundry Services (categories A-DI as at November 21, 2014, being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
(6) Additional Information
(A) Interested contractors must be prequalified for this product service category in NJQS
(B) Full tendering procedure will be provided only to contractors that have been successfully prequalified in NJQS
(C) This advertisement shall neither be construed as an Invitation to Tender (ITT) nor a commitment on the pan of Pan Ocean to award a contract to any supplier and or associated companies, sub contractors or agents
(D) This advertisement shall not entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and or seek any indemnity from Pan Ocean and/or its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS
(E) All costs incurred in registering and prequalifying for this and other product service categories in NJQS shall be borne solely by suppliers
(F) Suppliers that arc prequalified for this product/ service category in NJQS must ensure that the name and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone number) of their company and authorized responsible personnel is up-to-date in their company profile in the NJQS database
(G) Pan Ocean shall communicate only with the authorized /responsible personnel of prequalified companies and not through unauthorized individuals or agents.
Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipexng.com for this Advert and other information