Invitation For Bids for Nigeria Electricity and Gas Improvement Project at Transmission Company of Nigeria
Transmission Company of Nigeria
Invitation For Bids
Name Of Project: Nigeria Electricity and Gas Improvement Project
Credit No: CR 46200 UNI
Contract Title: Partitioning of Transmission Service Provider’s (TSP) Project Office at the Transmission Company of Nigeria Headquarters, Maitama, Abuja.
Reference No: NGP-NCB-W2
- The federal Republic of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Nigeria Electricity and Gas improvement Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Partitioning of Transmission Service Provider’s (TSP) Project Office at the Transmission Company of Nigeria Headquarters, Maitama, Abuja: NGP-NCB-W2.
- The Transmission Company of Nigeria Plc: – Project Management Unit (TCN-PMIM now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Partitioning of Transmission Service Provider’s (TSP) Project Office at the Transmission Company of Nigeria Headquarters, Maitama, Abuja: NGP-NCB-W2.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines; Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Service- under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers January 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guideline. In addition, please refer lo paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Transmission
Company of Nigeria Plc, Project Management Unit (TCN-PMU) – Engr. A.j. Ciroma firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 0900 to 4.00 pm at the address given below
- A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of fifteen thousand Naira (N15,000.00) or one hundred US Dollars (US$100.00), The method of payment will be by Certified Bank Cheque in favour of PHCN.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12:00 pm on 23rd October, 2014. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 23rd October, 2014 at 12:00pm.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Eight hundred thousand Naira (NGN800,000.00) only.
- The address referred to above is:
Transmission Company of Nigeria – Project Management Unit (TCN-PMU)
Conference Room 1,
Attention: Engr. A.J. Ciroma -General Manager PMU
7, Hombori Street, Wuse II,
Tel: + 234-808 028 8802, 234 808 028 8803