Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Request for Educating Nigerian Girls in New Enterprises (ENGNE) Education Partner
ENGINE requires an education partner with demonstrated formal academic education expertise and experience in conducting training for teachers and developing/adapting Ministry of Education curriculum.
The consultant’s objectives are as follows:
- To adapt Ministry of Education curriculum (with a focus on math, English, Hausa and Science) for the upper two grades of junior secondary, lower two grades of senior secondary and equivalent Islamiyya age groups, into supplementary materials for an after-school tutoring program to be used within Safe Spaces.
- To develop training content and training methodology for Safe Space facilitators in effective delivery of content for academic tutoring and reinforcement
- Adapt Early Grade Reading Assessment (EGRA) and Early Grade Math Assessment (EGMA) tests for the junior or secondary level age group.
The full Scope of Work and Bid Form must be obtained from http://bit.ly/HqHFqi
Please deliver submissions (using Bid Form) to The Procurement Department, Mercy Corps, #5 Peka Close, Off Buchanan Crescent, Behind Emab Plaza, Wuse II, Abuja by Friday 8th November, 2013. Once bids are submitted, no changes can be made. The submission should be placed in a sealed envelope.
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Tender for the Execution of 2015 Capital Projects at Federal Government College, Nise, Anambra State
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi
- Invitation to Submit Technical and Financial Bids at University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH)
- Invitation to Tender at University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Invitation to Tender for Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Research and Innovation (CERHI) Building Project at the University of Benin
- Invitation for Pre Qualification of Contractors for Tertiary Education Trust Fund (Tetfund) Year 2013 Special Intervention and Years 2011/2012/2013 (Merged) Library Intervention Projects at Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for the Years 2012/ 2013/ 2014 (Merged) Tertiary Education Trust Fund Intervention in Library Development at Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto
- Invitation for Submission of Bids; Supply of Furniture for the Lagos University Teaching Hospital
- Procurement of all in one Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) Designing and Printing Machines and High-Speed Digital Scanning Machines for the Lagos State Examination Board