Invitation to Tender at Michael Otedola College of Primary Education (Formerly Lagos State College of Primary Education)
Michael Otedola College of Primary Education (Formerly Lagos State College of Primary Education)
Noforija, P.M.B. 1028, Epe, Lagos State (Established 1994)
Invitation to Tender
The Michael Otedola College of Primary Education, the first of its kind in Nigeria, located at Km.7, Epe Ijebu-Ode Road, Noforija, Epe, Lagos State, Nigeria, is undertaking a pre-qualification exercise for the implementation of Year 2013 TETFund Special intervention. Qualified and interested contractors are invited to tender for the undelisted project.
Project Descriptions/Scope of work
- Supply and Installation of 500No. Lecture Theatre Seats for 500 Capacity Lecture Theatre
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) by inclusion of a copy of a Certificate of Incorporation and Article of Association.
- Copy of Tax Clearance for the last three (3) consecutive years (2011, 2012 & 2013) corresponding with declared annua) turnover.
- Evidence of VAT registration.
- Copy of PENCOM Certificate.
- Audited accounts for the last three (3) years stamped and signed by an ANA/ICAN member.
- Evidence from the company’s bankers as to its financial capability to undertake the project.
- Evidence of ITF remittance.
- Full company profile, detailing office and workshop address(es); NOT P.O. Box but should include telephone numbers of company directors
- Organisation structure and listing administrative and technical personnel including their capture in the company pay roll for the last three (3) moths, stating their roles, qualification and years of experience and including copies of educational and professional certificates (e.g. COREN for Engineers, CORBON for Builders).
- Verifiable list of similar jobs executed. Submission should include a minimum of three (3) similar projects executed within the last five (5) years, letters of award and completion certificates.
- Possession of satisfactory Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manuals.
- Any other relevant information.
Collection of Bid Documents
Interested firms should collect bid documents from the Office of the Registrar upon presentation of evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (#25,000.00) only paid into MOCPED Revenue Account No. 1011584530 of Zenith Bank.
Submission of Tender Documents
Ten (10) copies of Bid documents must be serially numbered, spirally bound and duly signed on each page. Completed bid documents should be in two separately sealed envelopes labeled “Technical” and “Financial” (2 envelope system), both put in a bigger envelope clearly marked “Invitation to Tender for 2013 TETFund Special intervention” and addressed to:
Michael Otedoia College of Primary Education
P. M. B. 1028, Noforija Epe, Lagos State.
Tender submission will dose by 10.00am on Monday, 20th October, 2014. Companies submitting tenders must sign the Tender Register at the Registrar’s Office, Michael Otedola College of Primary Education, Noforija-Epe, before dropping the tender into the Tender Box. Incorrectly labeled and/or late tenders will be rejected.
Opening of Tenders
Opening of the bid shall commence immediately following the submission deadline at 10.00am on Monday, 20th October, 2014 at the Provost’s Office, Michael Otedola College of Primary Education, Noforija-Epe, Lagos State. Representatives of bidding companies and members of the public and Civil Rights Organisations are invited to witness the bid opening exercise. MOCPED reserves the right to reject any or all tenders and terminate the selection process at any time without any liability whatsoever.
Bola Y. Shittu