Federal Science & Technical College
2014 Budget Implementation
Federal Science & Technical College, Usi-Ekiti hereby invites interested, competent and qualified contractors to tender for any of the following:
|Lot 1||Construction of 1 Block of Classroom||FSTC, USI-EKITI|
|Lot 2||Renovation of Hostels||FSTC, USI-EKITI|
|Lot 3||Purchase of Chemicals Laboratory and Instructional Materials||FSTC, USI-EKlTl|
|Lot 4||Construction of VIP Toilets and Bathrooms (Hostels and Classrooms Areas).||FSTC, USI-EKITI|
|Lot 5||Provision of Modern Kitchen and Renovation/Completion Of Dining Hall||FSTC, USI-EKITI|
|Lot 6||Provision of Borehole and Reticulation of Water||FSTC, USI-EKITI|
(A) Tendering shall be conducted through the National Competitive bidding specified in the Procurement Act 2007 and is open to all tenders.
(B) Tenderer Qualifications/Requirements:-
(1) A Comprehensive Company profile with CVs of key officers including photocopies of relevant professional/technical qualifications.
(2) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
(3) Evidence of Registration and certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
(4) Current three (3 years) Tax Clearance ending December 2013
(5) Evidence of similar jobs executed by the Company
(6) Evidence of VAT Payment (VAT Certificate) and TIN NO
(7) Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the projects
(8) Evidence of Qualified Technical and Professional Staff
(9) Evidence of acquisition of specialized construction equipment
(10) Certificate of Compliance, Pension clearance and remittals to all Organizations by National Pension Commission in line with Pension Reform Act 2004 (as amended).
(11) Evidence of Sworn Affidavit
(12) Bidders shall not Bid for more than 2(two) Lot:
N.B: The above listed requirements shall form part of the bids Evaluation criteria and non compliance with any of the stated conditions shall result in automatic disqualification of the bidder)
(C) Tender Documents:
Tender documents are obtainable from the Office of the Principal, Federal Science & Technical College, USI-Ekiti as from Monday 18th August, 2014 on the presentation of a photocopy and original receipt of non-refundable Tender fee ofN25,000.00 (Twenty Five thousand naira only) Bank Draft per project payable to the College Account.
(D) Submission of Tenders:
All duly completed Tender Documents must be submitted in the following prescribed manner.
(a) The Tender Qualifications/Requirements mandatorily filled in ink will be sealed in an envelope and boldly marked ‘Technical Requirements for LOT……….(being applied for) at the topmost right hand corner of the envelope with the name and phone number of the company boldly written at the back of the envelope.
(b) The Priced Bills of Quantities will be in an envelope and boldly marked. Financial BOQ for LOT……….(being applied for).
(c) The two (2) envelopes in (a) and (b) are sealed in a Single Large Envelope and marked LOT NO…….. and addressed to: The
Principal, Federal Science & Technical College, Usi-Ekiti, Ekiti State’ not later than 12 noon Monday 29th September, 2014. All submissions must reach the College 13th October 2014.
(E) Closing/Opening Of Bids:
Submission of Tender closes on Monday 29th September, 2014 at 12 noon. Bids will be