Federal Science and Technical College, Michika, Adamawa State
2014 Capital Budget Implementation
Interested competent and qualified contractors are hereby invited to tender for any of the following 2014 capital projects:
|L0T1||CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPPING OF 1 NO. FABRICATION AND WELDING WORKSHOP||FSTC, MICHIKA|
|LOT 2||CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPPING OF I NO. FURNITURE AND CRAFTS WORKSHOP||FSTC, MICHIKA|
|LOT 3||CONSTRUCTION OF 3 NOS 2 BEDROOM STAFF QUARTERS||FSTC, MICHIKA|
|LOT 4||CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPPING OF 1 NO LIBRARY COMPLEX||FSTC, MICHIKA|
|LOTS||CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPPING OF V.I.P TOILETS AND BATH ROOMS (MDG)||FSTC MICHIKA|
|LOT 6||CONSTRUCTION OF ONE (1) SOLAR POWERED BOREHOLE WITH 10,000 GALLONS (45 CUBIC METRE) STEEL ELEVATED OVERHEAD TANK AND WATER RETICULATION (MDG)||FSTC, MICHIKA|
|LOT 7||CONSTRUCTION OF A MODERN KITCHEN/RENOVATION OF COLLEGE DINNING HALL (MDG)||FSTC, MICHIKA|
(A) Tendering shall be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) Specified in the procurement act of 2007 and is open to all tenders.
(B) TENDER QUALIFICATION/REQUIREMENTS
- A comprehensives Company profile with CVs of Key Officers including photocopies of relevant professional technical qualifications.
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of Registration and certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Current three (3) years tax Clearance ended December, 2013.
- Evidence of similar job executed by the company.
- Evidence of VAT payment (VAT certificate) and TIN No.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the projects.
- Evidence of qualified Technical and Professional Staff.
- Evidence of acquisition of specialized construction equipment.
- Certificate of Compliance. Pension clearance and remittals to all organizations by National Pension Commission in line with Pension Reform Act 2004 (As amended).
- Evidence of Sworn Affidavit
- Bidders shall not bid for more than two (2) lots.
The above listed requirements shall form part of the Bid Evaluation criteria and non-compliance with any of the stated conditions shall result in automatic disqualification of the bidder.
(C) TENDER DOCUMENT: Tender Documents are obtainable from the Office of the Principal, Federal Science and Technical College Michika as from 25th August, 20 14 on the presentation of a photocopy and original receipt of non-refundable Tender Fee of N20,000 (Twenty Thousand naira only) Bank Draft per project payable to the College Account.
(D) SUBMISSION OF TENDERS: All duly completed Tender Documents must be submitted in the following prescribed manner:
a. The Tender Qualifications/Requirements mandatorily filled in ink will be sealed in an envelope and boldly marked TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR LOT (being applied for) at the topmost right hand corner of the envelope with name and phone number of the company boldly written at the back of the envelope.
b. The priced Bills of Quantities will be in an envelope and marked FINANCIAL BOQ for LOT (being applied for)
c. The two (2) envelopes in (a) and (b) are sealed in a single large envelope and marked LOT No. and addressed to: The Principal Federal Science and Technical College, Michika, Adamawa State not later than 12 noon, 3rd October 2014.
All submissions must reach the college not later than 6th October, 2014.
(E) CLOSING/OPENING OF BIDS: Submission of Tender Closes on 3rd October 2014 at 12 noon. Bids will be publicly opened at 1:00pm the same day at Federal Science and Technical College Michika, Adamawa State. The college reserves the right to reject any or all tenders.