Invitation for Submission of Technical and Financial Bids at Serendipity Healthcare Foundation (SHF)
In A French Embassy Social Development Fund Programme
Invitation for Submission of Technical and Financial Bids For Construction of Four (4) No Hand Pump Powered Boreholes, Three (3) Sync Dustbins and Rehabilitation of Five (5) TUB Wells in Ungogo LOCL Government Kano State under the Water and Sanitation Programme
Serendipity Healthcare Foundation (SHF) is a growing, versatile Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) that supports Healthcare delivery services at the grassroots in Northern Nigeria through interventions in WASH, Malaria, Maternal & Child Health, HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, De-worming of School Age children programmes.
SHF invites responses from interested and qualified organisations to carry out borehole construction and rehabilitation.
Objective of Service: To provide access to safe clean drinking water and sanitation facilities.
To be eligible for consideration, applications must include the following details:
- Profile of Organisation including
- A copy of evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Physical Address of organisation
- Key contact (email and telephone)
- Demonstration that they have been engaged in similar project activities for more than one year.
- Evidence of financial management system including copy of company current three year Tax Clearance Certificate
- Clients’ references for work which have been performed within the last twelve month period.
Lot 1: Construction of Hand pump powered boreholes
Lot 2: Construction of Sync Dustbins
Lot 3: Rehabilitation of Tub wells
Evaluation and Selection:
Submissions will be reviewed by a technical review committee within SHF using the under listed criteria:
- Financial Standing of the organisation
- Evidence of Infrastructure on ground
- Evidence of previous jobs carried out
Submission of Application/ Closing Date
Two sealed envelopes to be sent; One containing only the financial bid and marked with the code FSD2013/18.11.1 on the top right hand corner, the second to contain profile, proof of eligibility and other supporting documents as may be necessary and marked with the code FSD2013/18.11.2 on the top right hand corner. The name of the organisation should be clearly written on the rear of all envelopes. The envelopes should be addressed to the “Programme Officer” Procurement Division SHF, P.O. BOX 2444, Kano, Kano State not later than: 18th December, 2013 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11th December, 2013. Note; Organisations that have previously sent in technical and financial bids for previous publications from SHF should only SEND IN FINANCIAL BIDS for this current publication. Only successful organisations will be contacted within a week following the deadline.