Invitation for pre-qualification for constructions and procurement of tetfund 2013/2014 merged normal intervention Projects at Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri
Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri
Invitation for pre-qualification for constructions and procurement of tetfund 2013/2014 merged normal intervention Projects
The TETFUND has given Approval-in-Principle to the Polytechnic for the year 2013 and 2014 Merged Normal Intervention Development Projects. Competent and interested companies are hereby invited to submit pre-qualification documents for any of the listed Projects.
2.0 Scope of Works
- Construction of Academic Staff Offices and Blocks of Classrooms for schools of Agriculture. Vocational Studies and Management- LOT 1
- Procurement of Sporting Facilities and Utility Vehicles – LOT 2
- Procurement & installation of Laboratory Equipments & Instructional Materials- LOT 3
- Procurement & Installation for Water Tanks & Classroom Seats -LOT 4
- Procurement & installation of Power Generating Set, Solar Power Plant & Solar Power Submersible Pumps- LOT 5
3.0 Pre-Qualification Requirements
To be qualified for tender, the following documents should be submitted.
- Company Name, Address and location should be clearly stated.
- Certificate of Company Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C).
- Evidence of registration as Supplier (Certificate of incorporation with relevant Government Ministries)
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years.
- Company’s Audited Account for last Three years
- Evidence of Execution and completion of similar job in the last three years.
- Evidence of Certificate/Exemption from PENCOM in Accordance with the Pension Reform Act. 2004 including evidence of remittance of employee’s pension contribution/deductions.
- Evidence of compliance with section 6 (1.3) of Industrial Training Fund Acts 2011 as they relate to training contribution of liable Organization.
4.0 General Information
All enquiries regarding the advertisement should be directed to the Registrar, Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri between 10.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
5.0 Submission of Documents
All submissions for each LOT should be in duplicate copies in a Wax sealed Envelope and Identified with the project reference and lot number at the top left hand corner and marked “PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR TENDER” and delivered by hand or courier service to the address stated below not later than 12noon of 10th November, 2014. Pre- qualification documents will be publicly opened soon after the submission deadline.
This advertisement is for only pre-qualification and only pre-qualified companies will be eligible for financial bidding
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Ramat Polytechnic, P.M.B 1070 Maiduguri