Invitation for Pre Qualification Bid and Tender for Year 2013 Tetfund Special Intervention at Osun State University
Osun State University
P.M.B. 4494, OSOGBO
Invitation for Pre Qualification Bid and Tender for Year 2013 Tetfund Special Intervention
- A. Introduction
The Osun State University, Osogbo is inviting competent and interested Contractors to submit pre-qualification documents for the following Year 2013 Tetfund Special Intervention Project.
Project Description/Scope of Works:
1. Construction of 500-Seater Twin Lecture Theatre
B. Pre-Qualification Requirements:
- Copy of Certificate of Registration of Company with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Copy of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last (3) years;
- Copy of VAT Certificate or VAT Registration showing TIN number
- Evidence of Experience in jobs of similar nature and complexity executed within the last two (2) years with verifiable letters of contract award, evidence of payment and certificate of job completion;
- Evidence of Financial Capability/Bank reference addressed to Osun Stat University;
- Company’s Audited Account for the last three (3) years;
- Evidence of ITF Training Contribution and Pension Commission Registration;
- Detailed Company Profile with list of Company’s Technical Staff and experience with supporting documents;
- Possession of Satisfactory Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manuals;
- Evidence of payment for Tender Documents.
All enquiries about the details of the project description/scope of works should be directed to the Office of the Registrar, Osun State University, Osogbo between 10.00am and 4.00pm daily within the period of submission.
Interested Bidders should pay a non-refundable fee of One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N150, 000.00) only in Bankers Cheque to the University on the project.
All submission for the project which should be in sealed envelope AND marked “Invitation to Tender” should be addressed to:
Osun State University,
Completed Pre-qualification and Tender documents must be submitted in duplicates on or before 3.00pm on January, 9, 2014. Any document submitted after this date will be rejected. Pre-qualification/Tender documents will be publicly opened by 11.00am on Friday 10th January, 2014 in the University’s Council Chamber.
Faniran, J. O., PhD