Invitation for Pre-qualification and Tendering for Goods and Works at Nigerian Law School, Bwari –Abuja
Nigerian Law School, Bwari –Abuja
Invitation for Pre-qualification and Tendering for Goods and Works
The Council of Legal Education, Nigerian Law School intends to engage in the following projects:
Lot 1 Virtual Library at Bwari, Abuja Headquarters
Lot 2 Proposed Construction of Intra Roads at Bwari, Abuja
Lot 3 Proposed Block of 4No. One Bedroom Units
Lot 4 Proposed Block of 2No.Two Bedroom Unit
Lot 5 Works on another Wing of the Students’ Hostel at the Lagos Campus
Lot 6 Completion and Furnishing of Library at the Enugu Campus
Lot 7 Supplies of Library Books and Periodicals at Kano Campus
Lot 8 Supply of Library Books and Periodicals at Yola Campus.
Lot 9 Supply of Library Books and Periodicals at Yenagoa Campus
Lot 10 Perimeter Fencing of Yenagoa Campus
Interested reputable Companies are hereby invited to submit pre-qualification and commercial bid Documents. The pre-qualification Bid documents should include the following:
- Profile of Company
- List of key personnel and their respective resume
- Copy of Certificate of incorporation/Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of Financial Capacity – reference from a reputable bank
- Verifiable experience in works of similar nature and scope
- Evidence of fulfilment of all obligations to pay taxes, compliance with Industrial Trust Fund Act, Pension and Social Security Contributions.
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the immediate past three years.
- VAT Certificate where applicable
- A Sworn affidavit disclosing (1) Whether or not any officer of the relevant committee of the Bureau of Public Procurement or of the Council of Legal education or the Nigerian Law School is a former or present Director, shareholder of the company or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder or bid. (2) No Director of the Company had been convicted for criminal offence (3) All information in the bid is correct in all respects to the best knowledge of the bidder.
- Any other documents/information to support application.
A copy of the Tender Documents can be obtained from the office of the Secretary, Procurement Planning Committee, upon payment of N20,000.00 only for Tender fee by draft, drawn on Zenith Bank Plc to the Accounts Department of the Nigerian Law School, Bwari. Tender should be sealed and forwarded under Confidential cover, marked “Confidential” and indicating in full the Project Lot at the Top Left Corner of the envelope and addressed to:
Procurement Planning Committee,
Nigerian Law School Headquarters,
Bwari, P.M.B. 170, Garki, Abuja.
To reach him not later than 17th November, 2014. All bids will be opened at 12.30pm immediately after the closure of bidding at 12.00noon in the Conference Room of the Nigerian Law School.
Important Notice: This public notice shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Council of Legal Education or Nigerian Law School, nor shall it entitle the submitting company to make any claims whatsoever and to seek any form of indemnity from the Council or School by virtue of such company having responded to the publication.
Procurement Planning Committee