Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for Capital Project at Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah
P.M. B. 1037, Idah, Kogi State, Nigeria
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for Capital Project
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State, invites expression of interests from competent/qualified Contractors who may wish to “pre-qualify and Tender” for the following capital projects in the Polytechnic.
Year 2014 Normal Capital
Lot (I) Construction of Perimeter Fencing to the New Student Female Hostels Complex
Lot (II) Rehabilitation of Campus Road Network (Pre-qualification only)
Lot (III) Procurement of Equipment for accreditation
- Pre-Qualification Requirements:
(a) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(b) Evidence of current Tax Clearance for the last three (3) years (i.e. 2011,2012 and 2013).
(c) Evidence of VAT certificate and VAT Remittance to Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS).
(d) Evidence of financial capacity and Bank Support (Bank reference, and letter authorizing the college to verify from the name bank).
(e) Evidence of similar and verifiable projects successfully executed by your company in the past three (3) years including scope of project, location of project, contract sum, letter of award and completion certificate.
(f) Company profile with list of staff, including curriculum vitae, competencies, qualifications, registration with relevant Professional bodies experienced key personnel.
(g) Evidence of possession of plants and equipment and a list of such plants as possessed/owned by the firm, state location of the plants and equipment for ease of verification.
(h) Evidence of current Audited accounts of firm for the last three (3) years (i.e. 2011, 2012 and 2013).
(i) Evidence of compliance with Pension ACT 2004.
(j) Evidence of compliance with ITF Remission.
(k) State clearly your company’s full contract address, GSM phone number and E- mail for ease of communication.
(l) Sworn affidavit that:
- The firm is not bankrupt.
- None of the Directors is an ex-convict or bankrupt.
- No officer of the procurement entity is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
- Evidence of annual registration of company’s Office Premises; and
- All information presented in the bid is true and current in all material particulars.
- Collection of Bid Documents:
Tender Document is to be collected from the Physical Planning upon payment of a non-refundable tender fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) only (photocopy of receipt to be presented).
The payment should be made to The Bursary Department, Federal Polytechnic Idah, (Only those that meet the Pre-qualification requirements will have their financial bids considered).
- Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Documents:
Pre-qualification Document should be submitted in a sealed with “Pre-qualification as Contractor” written at the top left hand corner of the envelope; It should be hand delivered not later than 17th November 2014. Also financial bid document of the pre-qualified Contractors should reach the Polytechnic not later that 17th November 2014.
The submission of bid documents closes by 12:00 noon of 17th Nov. 2014 and the opening of bid documents will be on 17th Nov. 2014 at the Council Chamber at 12:05 pm. The documents should be addressed to The Registrar/Secretary to Council, Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
(1) The participation in the bid does not guarantee any Company the right to be selected or given any job.
(2) That by the submission of tender documents, the Polytechnic is neither committed not obliged to award any contract to any Contractor or Agency.
(3) That this advertisement for invitation to pre-qualification and tender shall not be misconstrued as a commitment on the part of the Polytechnic, nor shall it entitle any Contractor to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the Polytechnic.
(4) The Polytechnic reserves the right to reject any or all expression of interest and to terminate the selection process at any time without any liability to the Polytechnic.
(5) Any bid submitted after the closing date shall not be considered.
(6) Only pre-qualified Contractor will be invited for collection of financial bids/have their bid documents analyzed.
(7) No Contractor should bid for more than one lot.
(8) Projects for pre-qualification only attracts no tender fees for now.
All enquiries should be directed the Registrar/Secretary to Tenders Board, Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State.
Registrar/Secretary to Council.