Request for Expression of Interest by the State Programme Committee of UNDP Assisted Programmes in Kogi State
Government of Kogi State
Kogi State Government in Collaboration with UNDP Assisted Programme
Expression of Interest
The Kogi State Government has signed Technical cooperation with the Federal Government of Nigeria and United Nation Development Programme (UNDP) for the implementation of programme aimed at Good Governance, Sustainable and Equitable Economic Growth and Human security and Risk Management formulated for the period 2014 – 2017.
In this regard funds are approved by UNDP for the execution of various activities under these programmes. The state Programme Committee of UNDP Assisted Programmes therefore wishes to invite suitable, qualified consultants/ Vendors as may be applicable for Technical and Financial bids in respect of the following.
UNDAF OUTPUT 4 3.1 – LOT 1
(1) Replicate a renewable energy powered Gari business cluster at Odu – Ogboyega in Dekina L. G. A of Kogi State
(2) Advocacy /Sensitization on compliance/ enforcement with environmental laws in Kogi State
(3) Develop a State Energy policy (On going)
(4) Establish Community based flood early warning system in 3 worst affected by 2012 flood (On going)
(6) Produce a rapid environmental assessment and capacity need (On going)
(7) Drilling of borehole /Provision of solar powered system for water in one community (Ala Ejima) (ongoing)
UNDAF OUTPUT 1. 5.2 – LOT 2
(1) Review of Kogi State Medium Teem Development Plan and preparation of new MTSS 2016 – 2019
(2) Capacity building for 30 state statistical officers on survey management data processing and the use of statistical package for social science (SPSS) and Spiro x for data analysts.
(3) Production and publication of State statistical year book
(4) Development of Kogi State secret protection framework
(5) Training on social assistance modernization and management
(6) Windows Entrepreneurship Training / Empowerment Programme
UNOAF OUTPUT 3.3.1 – LOT 3
(1) Retraining and Access to finance of 100 youths beneficiaries of the 2014 Entrepreneurship Boot Camp
(2) Retraining and Access to finance of youths beneficiaries, of the 2014 youth in Agriculture camp.
UNDAF OUTPUT 1.3.1 – LOT 4
(1) Support the establishment of the Technical Working Group (TWG) on HIV and Human Rights
(2) Validation meeting of the Kogi State Draft Anti Stigma and Discrimination Bill
(3) Printing of the National Plan of Action on Gender Base Violence (GBV) and HIV (NPOA) for dissemination.
(4) Orientation Training on the use of the NPOA
(5) Training on Advocacy and Resource mobilization for SMT to support the PRCP
(6) Conduct workshop for selected school teachers, traditional title holders and religious clerics to promote demand for HCT / PMTCT at grass root level
Interested, eligible and competent consultants/ vendors can obtain further information on the payment of non-refundable fee of N10 000 per item in each lot (Except those with on going) from the date of this publication 2015 at the Monitoring and Evaluation Unit UNDP Assisted Programme first floor, State Secretariat Complex, Lokoja He / She must possess at least a University Degree in relevant fields, have working experience in the relevant areas, registered with appropriate organ of Government and evidence of previous job done is an advantage
All proposal must be submitted in two(2) separate sealed envelopes marked ‘A’ Technical Bids and ‘B’ financial Bids containing 2 copies of the Bids each and must be delivered and addressed to the Focal Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation Unit, UNDP Assisted Programme First Floor, State Secretariat Complex, Lokoja, Kogi State not later than 8th July, 2015.
Submission must be in sealed envelope marked lot (l) No 1 etc.
There will be Bid opening on the date to be announced at the address above.
UNDP Assisted Programme