Advancing Health in Bauchi & Sokoto
Request for Proposals (RFP)
TSHIP (Targeted States High Impact Projects) is a five-year program focused on the improvement of Health Systems and the Management of Health Systems for higher quality Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health, Family Planning, and Reproductive Health service delivery in Nigeria, TSHIP is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by a group of foreign and local non-governmental organizations consisting of John Snow Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI), Center for Development & Population Activities (GEDPA), Futures Group International LLC, JHPIEGO, and Management Strategies for Africa (MSA).
The Targeted States High Impact Project (TSHIP) Nigeria announces the following Request for Proposals
Title: 1. Printing and Supply of Billboards
- The poster printing should be 10ft by 7 ft
- The poster should be direct imaging
- Material to be printed on SBA Paper Dig Sticker
- The message to be printed on both sides of the billboard
- The billboard should be a fiat sheet iron of 1/2 inch thickness
- The billboard should have an iron frame (square) of 2 inches thickness. The frame is to be painted white.
- The billboard to be propped up on two legs of round pipe (iron) of 5 inch thickness. The pipes are to be painted black.
- The round pipe should be 10 feet from the ground surface and 3 feet deep in the ground.
(2) Rebranding of 6 Billboards
(1) Ningi (2) Bauchi (3) Dass
(4) Katagum (5) Misau (6) Jama’are
Sample can be sighted at (Yangwari) Muda Lawan Market 200 meters opposite Muda Lawan Park
Vendors Can Sight Samples at TSHIP Office’s Reception, from 11am to 3pm Daily.
Location: Bauchi – Contract Type: Contract
Please submit quotations between 8:00am to 5:30 pm on or before 30th May, 2015. All vendors are to drop the quotation in the Tender Box, Marked TSHIP, placed in the security post area of TSHIP Bauchi office No.3 Emir Sulaiman Adamu Street, off Airport road, GRA, Bauchi State, Nigeria. Consider your submission unsuccessful if you do not hear from us after two weeks from the closing date.
For more details (Terms and Conditions) please log on to TSHIP Official website at http://www.tshipnigeria.org/index.php/aboutus/opportunities
JSI is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our web site www.tshipnigeria.org for more details on the organization.