Clean Nigeria Associates Limited / GTE
Tender No. CNA/LSC/01/13
Invitation for Pre Qualification: CNA Oil Spill Response Labour Supply Contract
Clean Nigeria Associates Limited/Gte. (Cna) is a Second Tier Oil Spill Response Company With Bases At
- Onne, Rivers State
- Eket, Akwa Ibom State
- Warri, Delta State
- Brass, Bayelsa State
- Mosimi, Ogun State
- Kaduna, Kaduna State
CNA Invites Submission of Letters of Intent From Reputable And Qualified Companies With The Requisite Experience And Resources, To Pre Qualify For The Supply Of Labour For Oil Spill Response Activities In Various Parts Of Nigeria.
2.0 Scope of Labour Supply Services
The Scope of This Service Shall Include But Not Limited to The Following
- Provision of Competent Personnel for Oil Spill Response, Clean Up And Remediation Activities.
- Provide Competent Personnel To Operate And Maintain Oil Spill Response & Clean-Up Equipment.
- Pay Personnel Provided To CNA As At When Due And Invoice CNA For Such Sum At An Agreed Mark-Up.
- Carry Out All Other Necessary Tasks And Programmes As May Be Determined By CAN
To be considered for pre-qualification, interested companies must be indigenous (Nigerian) and are required to submit along with their Letters of intent, two (2) hard copies of the under-listed documents and a soft copy in CD rom. Failure to submit any of the under listed documents will automatically disqualify the applicant:
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation in Nigeria
- Copy of 2012 and 2013 certificate (or proof of renewal for 2013) of registration with the Department of Petroleum Resources for oil spill control
- Copy of NOSDRA2012/2013 permits
- Full details of Company Profile including organizational structure and available resources with a list of at least five (5) relevant key professional staff and their resume.
- Certified true copy of memorandum and article of association.
- Company’s Audited Account for the last three (3) years and financial details including evidence of financial support by a bank; (including VAT).
- Company’s Employee Compensation Policy.
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years.
- Current company approved Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) manual with signed policies.
- Five years cognate experience in oil and gas industry.
- Any additional information that will enhance the potential of the company.
- Evidence of retainership clinic.
4.0 Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
The pre – qualification documents shall be sealed and marked:
“PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR TENDER NO. CNA/LSC/01/13A: CONFIDENTIAL – CNA LABOUR SUPPLY CONTRACT”, and the Company’s name clearly marked on the top right hand corner of the envelope. The documents should reach the address given below on or before 20th September, 2013.
CLEAN NIGERIA ASSOCIATES LIMITED/GTE,
C/o Addax Petroleum Development Nigeria Limited
32 Ozumba Mbadiwe Street
Victoria Island, Lagos
Attn: Julius O Brown
Please note the following:
- This is not an invitation to tender. Full tendering information and instructions shall be given only to companies that have been pre-qualified.
- Notwithstanding the submission of the pre qualification information, CNA Ltd/Gte. shall not be obliged to include any company on any bidders’ list or to award any form of contract to any company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents.
- CNA Ltd/Gte reserves the right to reject any or all bids submitted.
- CNA Ltd/Gte will deal only with authorized officers of the tendering companies not through Individuals or agents
This advertisement of ‘Invitation for Prequalification shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of CNA Ltd / Gte, nor shall it entitle companies to make any claims whatever and / or seek any indemnity from CNA Ltd / Gte and / or any of their affiliates or officials.