University of Lagos Holding Company Limited (UniHOLD)
Expression of Interest (EOI)
PPP for the Management of Unilag Guest Houses and Conference Centre
University of Lagos Holding Company Limited (UniHOLD) is a private limited liability company incorporated by the University of Lagos (Unilag) to run its commercial activities. These commercial activities have since been incorporated as subsidiary companies under UniHOLD, one of which is the University of Lagos Guest Houses and Conference Centre Limited (Unilag Guest Houses). This facility has 77 guest rooms and several conference facilities made up of 2 large conference halls, an amphitheatre, several smaller halls and meeting rooms with an accumulated capacity of 1,540.
Over the past years, Unilag has been internally managing the operations of the Unilag Guest Houses, but now seeks to outsource these facilities to a competent hotel management company, local or international, for an initial and renewable period of 10 years as part of a Public Private Partnership initiative.
The objectives of the outsourced management services would be to:
- Professionally manage Unilag Guest Houses;
- Upgrade the Unilag Guest Houses to a minimum of 2 star hotel grading; and Guarantee consistent profitability of the Unilag Guest Houses to all its stakeholders throughout the duration of the engagement.
The engagement of the hotel management chain is purely a management outsourcing arrangement and interested applicants both local and international are invited to send their proposals.
Expressions of Interest (“EOI”) are now sought from highly experienced and successful hotel management companies to partner with UniHOLD towards the management of Unilag Guest Houses and Conference Centre.
Upon submission of an EOI, your firm, if pre-qualified, will receive a formal Request for Proposal (“RFP”) to submit Technical and Financial Proposals. The final selection of the preferred hotel management company will be concluded shortly afterwards.
Prospective hotel management companies should submit the following with their EOIs:
- Company profile
- Track record of experience in hotel management in the last 5years
- Evidence(s) of similar assignment
- Key person contact details (email, telephone number & physical address)
- Name and address to which the formal RFP will be sent (contact name, email and physical address)
- Corporate documents (Form C02, C07, Memorandum of Article and Association)
- Financial capacity (Bank reference letter, bank statements for the last 12 months.)
- Other documents to show firm’s competence.
Expressions of Interest must be submitted to the address below on or before Wednesday, 11th March 2015 at 5pm and must read “Unilag Guest Houses PPP EOI” boldly on the envelope.
54B Itafaji Road, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos
Attention: Chukwuemeka Ogbonnaya
Tel: +234 (0)12951155, (0)8137902729
UniHOLD has engaged the services of Temple Crest as Advisor to this transaction.