Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Kaduna State Millenium Development Goals Conditional Grants Scheme
Invitation to Tender
Sequel to our advertisement dated 31st July, 2013 published in two National Dailies, i.e. LEADERSHIP and DAILY TRUST newspapers in respect of Pre-qualification of Contractors to undertake Construction and Equipping of BHCs Construction of Hand Pump Boreholes and Construction of Classroom Blocks under the 2012 CGS – MDGs projects intervention in Kaduna state.
2. The State MDGs office wishes to inform those who showed interest, to check at the office for the list of all Pre-qualified Contractors.
3. The sales of bid documents commences on the 28th October, 2013 on payment of tender fees obtainable from MDGs – PSU, 2nd floor Olusegun Obasanjo House Yakubu Gowon way, Kaduna from 8am -4pm daily.
4. All completed tenders MUST be submitted to MDGs office on or before 4th November 2013, at 12:00noon. All bids will be opened immediately.
5. All Contractors are to note that it is not binding on Kaduna State Government and indeed MDGs Project Support Unit, to select the contractor’s based on the lowest cost but based on the lowest and Responsive bidder.
6. Note that Only Prequalified Companies/Contractors will be allowed to obtain tender documents and there shall be no third party in the execution of the 2012 CGS to LGAs Projects, please.
Related Posts via Categories
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI); Pre-qualification of Operators and Developers of the Enterprise Zones-Parks for Heavy Goods Vehicles and associated Freight Logistics Hubs in Kaduna State
- Invitation to Tender; Construction of a Flyover at Abakaliki International Market within Abakaliki Capital Territory, Ebonyi State
- Invitation for Bids (IFB); Supply of Tractors at Kano State Fadama Coordination Office (KNSFCO)
- Invitation for Bids; Construction of Farm Access Roads in Kano State by Kano State Commercial Agriculture Development Project (KNCADP)
- Request for Expression of Interest; House Numbering/Identification in Enugu Capital Territory
- Expression of Interest for Embedded Power Generation Project at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) for the Engagement of SIFMIS Consultant at Osun State and Local Governance Project (SLOGOR)
- Invitation to Tender for Construction Projects at State of Osun Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency (RUWESA)
- Expression of Interest; Invitation for Hotel Brand Owners, Investors and Operators to Complete and Operate a Five Star “Ebonyi Rice City Hotel Abakaliki”
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Construction of Traffic/Road Signs Overhead Gantries within Kano Municipality by Ministry of Works, Housing & Transport, Kano State