Ondo State Ministry of Transport
Concession and Management of Parking Lots/Car Parks in Akure
Expression of Interest
The Ondo State Ministry of Transport on behalf of the State Government hereby invites registered and reputable concessionaires, consultancy firms and contractors who are well experienced in the planning, development and management of parking lots/car parks in urban centres as well as transport management in general to submit bids for the project listed hereunder:
Concession and Management of Parking Lots/Car Parks in Akure Metropolis.
- Interested bidders are therefore, required to collect bid documents from the Ondo State Ministry of Transport Headquarters in Akure on payment of a non-refundable tender fee of One hundred thousand naira only (N100,000.00) payable to the Ondo State Treasury.
- Duly completed bid documents should be enclosed in wax-sealed envelope clearly marked.
“Confidential” at the top left-hand corner stating the particular project and addressed to:
State Tenders’ Board,
Cabinet and Special Services Department,
Governor’s Office, Akure, Ondo State.
All bids are to be submitted not later than 17th September 2014. Bidders should please note that no excuses will be accepted for breach of contract and poor management of the parking lots if bid succeeds.
- As part of the tendering qualification, interested bidders are expected to submit the following documents along with their bids:
(i) Certificate of Incorporation/Registration of Company in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
(ii) Current Ondo State Tax Clearance Certificate covering years 2011-2013 (Federal Tax Clearance in case of Limited Liability Companies plus current Ondo State Tax Clearance Certificate of at least two Directors of the Limited Company).
(iii) Evidence of Current Payment of Development Levy covering years 2012-2014 to Ondo State Government.
(iv) Evidence of Current Registration with Ondo State Ministry of Works (2014).
(v) Company profile detailing financial capability from the bank, technical and managerial competence, as well as evidence of similar projects handled in Ondo State, and/or elsewhere in Nigeria.
(vi) Original copy of receipt of payment of tender fee as it concerns each bid.
(vii) Relevant professional registrations of the Company and technical staff (core).
(viii) Company ownership structure with certified true copy of particulars of Directors.
- Bidders can obtain the bid document and further information on the project from the Office of the Director, Finance and Administration, Ministry of Transport, Akure upon presentation of evidence of payment of tender fee.
- Please Note that the State Government is not bound to accept the lowest or any particular bid for the project